16

"What?" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Sorry Jungkook but we can't stay here. Yaeun clearly said that." Hoseok said apologetically while holding the wasted Mijoo.

Hoseok carefully settled Mijoo on the couch who's dead to the world. Mijoo moved and her head fell on Jiae's lap who's also dead to the world.

Jungkook heard Hoseok clicked his tongue and sighed.

"I will never let her drink again." Jungkook heard Hoseok mumble.

Jungkook looked at the former flabbergasted at what he just said. Its not like Hoseok knows Mijoo for a long time to forbid her to drink.

Taehyung who's standing beside Hoseok nudged the latter and whispered something to him and Hoseok sheepishly smiled.

"We are really sorry. We'll just help you bring Yein to her room and we'll leave with these drunk girls. " Namjoon said glancing at the members of Lovelyz slumped on the couch in their drunk state.

Namjoon heaved a sigh.

Jungkook's eyes settled on Yein who's head is on Sujeong's lap.

Yein wriggled and fell off the couch. Everyone heard Yein groaned in pain but she just moved around the floor to find her comfortable spot. The same happened to Mijoo.

Jungkook can't help but to sigh. This is going to be hard. Jungkook carried Yein back to the couch, moving Yein's fringe to the side. He stared at her face and looked at Namjoon.

"No need hyung. I can handle Yein." He paused and looked at Yein again. "I hope so." He mumbled.

"Are you sure?" They asked in unison.

Jungkook faced his members, standing straight and placed his hands inside his pocket.

"Yes hyung. You need you take them back to the hotel and probably take care of them." Jungkook said glancing at the other Lovelyz members.

Everyone agreed and proceed to carry a member. Jungkook helped Myungeun who's sobering up. He helped her walk to the car. She's the only one who's conscious among the girls.

"Thank you Jungkook." Myungeun mumbled as she settled herself inside the van.

"Take care of Yein Jungkook. We'll get going now." Jin said while holding Jisoo. Jungkook gave him a nod.

Jungkook watched Jin as he carefully settle Jisoo inside the car and made sure that she's in a good position before closing the van's door and went to the drivers seat. He waved goodbye one last time before getting inside the car.

Jungkook watched the van disappear from his sight before closing the main door and cast his eyes to the living room and saw Yein shift position in the sofa.

Jungkook went to her and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and helped her with her steps.

"Yein can't you help the both of us by at least trying to walk straight?" Jungkook groaned as he help Yein step up the stairs.

Yein is like a jelly that keeps on jiggling.

Her head down, can't walk straight, her hair covering her face. She looks like a character straight from a horror movie.