18

Jungkook just found himself closing his eyes and his lips responding to Yein's kisses.

Yein pushed Jungkook to the bed and hovered over him. He can taste the alcohol she drinked earlier. Its making him dizzy and its like she's casting a spell over his system.

Yein starts to dominate the kiss. She started sucking Jungkook's lips harshly that made Jungkook open his mouth and she slipped her tongue in his.

And as a man Jungkook can't allow Yein to dominate him. He hovered on top of her. He started kissing her roughly and she respond with the same ferocity. He bit her lower lip and she moaned into his mouth.

God, that was hot.

It was getting rougher and hotter. Jungkook's hands started to roam around her body. Yein lifted his shirt, Jungkook broke the kiss and stripped off his shirt.

He moved to her neck, leaving open mouth kisses, she moved her head to the side giving him more access to her neck. Yein moaned loudly when he sucked the area between her jaw and ear.

Jungkook smirked when he found her sweet spot. He started leaving more open mouth kisses on her sweet spot and slightly sucked it, teasing her as she became a moaning mess.

He left that spot and moved towards her collarbone, he left open mouth kisses and sucked on it leaving love bites.

Yein's hands started to move on their own and roam his body, she lifted his face stopping Jungkook from assaulting her collarbone, she kissed him on the lips with need.

She broke the kiss and stared at his eyes, lust written on her eyes as she pulled Jungkook closer to her and kissing him again.

She moved to his neck and started leaving wet kisses on it. Jungkook  moaned when Yein sucked the area below his ears.

Jungkook bit his lower lip trying to suppress his moans as she was doing a great job pleasuring him.

Yein continued assaulting his neck while her hands roamed around his body.

Her hands slipped inside his joggers and she gripped his member.

Jungkook's eyes widened in realization.

What the fuck am I doing? Shit!

He's about to do it with Yein! And she's drunk and she doesn't know what she's doing. That's taking advantage of her.

Jungkook hastily stood up as he fixed his joggers. He heard Yein muffle a protest, but she just moved to her side and acted like nothing happened.

Damn! He ran his fingers through his hair.

What if something really did happen? He can't imagine what Yein will say to him. She'll hate him for real.

Why the fuck did his control slipped away? He's doing good these past few days. Yes, he's controlling himself when he's around Yein, simply because she's a very beautiful woman and he's just a normal hormonal male who has needs.

Fuck!

He grabbed his shirt that is on the floor and wore it again. His eyes landed on Yein.