1

"Jungkook ah! You recieved a new text message. " Taehyung called out for his younger member.

Jungkook who is on the other corner of the practice room walked towards Taehyung and grabbed his phone from his hands. He checked the and indeed he recieved a new message.

From: unknown
Meet me at ******** at 4pm.

Jungkook knitted his brows.

That's it?
The sender didn't even stated his name.

He thought but then he remembered that his brother Junghyun told him that he'll change his number today. So he assumed that its his brother.

He gave his phone back to Taehyung.

"What did it say?" Taehyung asked while grabbing the phone from Jungkook's hands.

"Its just my brother asking to meet up." Jungkook answered tho he's not sure if its really his brother.

"Around what time?" Taehyung asked.

"4pm. I'll go out for a while after practice and go meet him." Jungkook answered

Taehyung nodded his head and he started playing with Jungkook's phone again.

***

"Agh." Yein groaned and rubbed her temples. She woke up this morning feeling that her head might split into two.

"Yein ah. Are you okay? You keep on getting migraines." Jisoo who is reading a book on the bed beside Yein's asked as she approached the younger and gave her some medicine for migraine.

Yein took the medicine from Jisoo's hand and ate it and she swallowed it down with water.

"I'm fine unnie. I'll be okay in a short while," Yein answered and gave Jisoo an assuring smile.

"Are you sure you can practice today?" Jisoo asked while eyeing Yein with a worried look.

"Don't worry too much unnie. I can handle this." Yein assured her.

"Okay. If you insist." Jisoo said and smiled before leaving her room.

Yein lay her back down on her bed and took a short nap.

After a good hour of nap she woke up and started to prepare for today's practice.

Yein and her members practiced for 3 straight hours.

Lovelyz dance coach kepts on scolding Yein for being lousy.

Yein kept her head low while listening to their coach nagging.

"Sorry ssaem. Yein is not feeling well. She had a migraine this morning. I hope you can understand why she is not on her right state. And can't practice well." Yein heard Mijoo said.

Their dance coach looked at Yein.

"If you're not feeling well. Just go home for now. Its affecting your other bandmates performance." Their dance coach said in a harsh tone.

Yein kept her head low. Their dance coach can be a bit mean sometimes.

Baby Soul then talked to their manager to tell him that Yein is going back to their dorm to take some rest.

After talking to their manager Baby Soul approached Yein.

"You can go home now Yeinie. Go to manager oppa first, he has something to tell you." Baby Soul said as she pat Yein's shoulders.

"Go take some rest. Arasso." She added. Yein smiled and nodded her head.

Yein went out of their practice room and went to their manager.

"Go take some rest back at the dorm. I won't be able to drop you off. I have some errands to do. You should just take a cab." Their manager told Yein and Yein answered him with a nod.

Yein went back to the practice room to grab her things.

"I'll get going unnie duel." She told her members while waving her hand.

"Alright. Go take some rest."

"We have packed lunch on the ref. You should eat it."

"Drink your meds."

"Go sleep!"

They all reminded Yein at the same time.

Yein smiled and nodded her head continuously.

She went out of their company building and hailed a cab.

After hailing a cab. She told the driver their dorm's address.

Yein noticed that the driver is wearing a face mask. A black one.

She started to feel uneasy but her uneasiness subside when she heard him cough.

So he has a cold.

Yein said to herself as she rested her head on the backseat. She closed her eyes as she felt the throbbing pain from the headache again.

Then suddenly an unfamiliar scent lingered around the car hitting her nostrils and after a short while Yein just felt her consciousness leaving her body.

The last thing she saw when she tried opening her eyes is the driver smirking with the look in his eyes through the rear view with his mask still on.

Then everything went black.

***

"Hyung, I'll go out for a while. Be back before dinner." Jungkook said to his members while grabbing his coat and phone.

"Alright, be careful." Seokjin reminded him.

Giving Seokjin a small nod Jungkook left the practice room.

He didn't wear a facemask but he's wearing a hoodie.

Jungkook walked towards the location the number sent to him

Its slowly getting dark.

Some fans recognized Jungkook and asked him how he's doing which he answered with "I'm doing good".

Jungkook turned left and entered an alley. Then he started to feel someone following him.

He continued walking keeping his calm. He sneakily gazed at his back to see the person following him.

He's wearing an all black outfit.

He fastened his footsteps and so did the man behind him.

Jungkook tried doing it a couple of times slowing and quickening his pace and the unknown man behind him did the same.

There Jungkook concluded that the man is following him. But the reason why he's following him, he doesn't know.

Jungkook doesn't feel good about this.

He stopped on his tracks and faced him. Jungkook gave the man a quick right punch that landed on his left jaw.

Jungkook ran. But the man following him is faster than him, the man grabbed Jungkook's arm and covered his mouth with a handkerchief.

Jungkook kept on struggling to be free from his grip but the man is way stronger than him.

Jungkook silently cursed as he can feel his eyelids starting to get heavy.

Then everything went black.