Chapter 13 - 'The chills that I feel on our first date'

Carly's POV.

Today has felt like an eternity! Every hour has seemed so much longer than an hour usually lasts. When the final school bell rang signaling it was time to go home, I could not have been happier. I rushed home to get ready for my date with Kris. Earlier on in English I was talking to Marcus about how excited I was about going swimming, He made such a big deal about what swimmer I should wear!........

(In English)

“So what are you going to wear?” asked Marcus with excitement.

“...a swimming costume? Duh!” I thought it would have been obvious since we were going SWIMMING.

“I know that! But which one?”

“Don't know, maybe my red one piece?” I suggested.

“A one piece?” Marcus looked horrified by my decision, “You're not wearing a one piece!” he demanded.

“Yes I am!” I said frowning at him.

“You're wearing a two piece!”

“One piece!” I argued.

“Two piece!”

“ONE PIECE!”

“TWO PIECE!” By this point out voices were rather loud causing other classmates to look round at us in confusion. I lowered my voice and asked, “Why must I wear a two piece?”

“You’ve got to get those boobies on display! Get Kris' blood pumping!” He said It as if it was so obvious. I instantly laughed at him, trust him to have such a silly reason.

“Seriously Marcus...I want to wear my red swimsuit!” I moaned.

“No. Wear your skimpy purple bikini!” He said with bright eyes.

“That horrible thing? How do you even know I have that? I've never worn it.” I asked bewildered.

“I bought you that 'horrible thing'!” He said bluntly whilst air quoting the last two words. I was mortified, I just slagged off his present and then forgot that he bought me it!

“Well that explains why it's over revealing!” I joked.

“Oh come on! Wear it for me?” He said putting on his best puppy dog eyes. I looked at his big light blue eyes and crumbled. I have never seen anyone do puppy eyes quite like Marcus does.

“Fine, I will compromise!” I said before letting out a sigh, “I'm not wearing the purple one, but I will wear my black bikini, sound good?” I said trying to reason with him.

“Yes! Finally some cleavage!” he said triumphantly. I laughed at him,

“Are you sure you're gay? You seem to be obsessed with my boobs!” I joked.

“I'm just jealous babe!” We both burst into laughter which got us into trouble from Mr West...stupid Mr West!

(Present time)

I have no Idea why it was such a big deal! But I promised Marcus that I would wear it so with me being a loyal friend, I packed it into my swimming bag. I also packed a towel, a hairbrush, shower gel, my purse and my phone. I didn't bother to do my hair or make-up because it will all get wet in the pool anyway, so I just tied my hair into a simple pony tail and I was ready. I went downstairs and into the kitchen to have a look at the clock, It read five o'clock, Just on time! I walked through to the living room so that I could watch out of the window for Kris' car.

Jane was there watching TV, and surprise surprise she only flickered her eyes at me. I ignored her and walked towards the window to peer out the blinds. I waited for about five miniutes before I saw his black car roll up beside my house. I saw Kris in the driving seat looking around, trying to figure out which house was mine. Once his head turned to my direction I waved frantically letting him know where my house is. I saw him smile when he noticed me. I picked up my bag and charged to the front door. Just as I was going to exit I heard Jane call my name, “Carly?”