Chapter 17 - 'maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up'

Carly's POV.

Heavy breathing sounded in my ear as Kris slept by my side, I smiled when I saw his cozy arm around my waist. Last night was the comfiest I have been in a long time! Gently lifting his arm, I spun round in the bed so that I was now faced with the gorgeous sleeping guy next to me. I studied his face as if I was memorising how he looked, his hair was all ruffled by the pillow making him look even cuter. Kris really is so cute, of course I wouldn't tell him that, I wouldn't want to crush his masculinity by using a word like cute. He looks so innocent when he's asleep, I wish I could wake up next to him every day.

I need him to wake up so that I can see his hazel eyes in which I fell in love with. I smiled before leaning over to place a trail of kisses down his neck, I really wanted to kiss his luscious lips but I’m afraid I might have morning breath. He didn't seem to be waking up so I strengthened my kisses and trickled my fingers down his chest.

After a few more seconds of him still not awake I moved back to look at his face, I saw his lips and cheeks tighten...he's awake! He's a liar, I need to make him open his eyes! Grinning at my plan, I shifted up and gently straddled over him. I could see his face trying not to smile... I will make him smile once I’m finished with him! I lifted up the hem of his t-shirt revealing his toned torso, I grinned looking at his beautiful body before going down to continue my trail of kisses down and around his stomach(carefully avoiding his bruise!). My head moved down getting nearer to the top of his boxers, still with no movement from Kris, I decided to catch his attention even more. I started toying with the brim of his boxers, making sure to be very slow and teasing. I was surprised at how bold I was being! But I couldn't care less, he needs to wake up one way or another.

I very slowly inched them down, but not quite fully, only slightly. Just before I went too far I heard Kris chuckle. I stopped what I was doing as he grabbed my waist turning us round so that he was now on top of me. I giggled as I was thrown next to him making me bounce on the bed. “You're dirty Carly Robertson!” he whispered softly in my ear before moving down to copy me by kissing my neck. My whole neck tingled as his soft lips sensually brushed over my neck. I grinned wildly at the sensation, “Well, I knew you were awake so I was trying to catch your attention! Why didn't you open your eyes?” I playfully scolded.

To my disappointment Kris stopped his wicked kisses to answer my question, “I was trying to see how far you would go to wake me up,” he said grinning against the skin of my neck. Thankfully he went back to kissing my neck, chills blissfully crept up my spine as he did so making me arch my back.

I laughed at him, “You didn't manage to see how far I would go...you caved, your a weak man!” I joked. I felt his breath on my neck as he laughed,

“What happened to the innocent Carly?” he asked looking into my eyes,

“Maybe I’m not as innocent as you thought...” I said smirking. Kris chuckled and leaned down to kiss me softly, I kissed him back but quickly retracted in panic. He looked so confused by my actions,

“Are you okay?” He asked. I nodded and put my hand over my mouth,

“Yeah, it's just I can't kiss you with morning breath...” I said quietly. He probably thinks I’m disgusting! I don't know why he kissed me in the first place. Kris creased his forehead slightly before shaking his head,

“You could have been eating onions for weeks and I wouldn't care! I will never not want to kiss you...” he said smiling into my eyes.

I had to laugh at him, I’m sure if I had been eating onions he definitely wouldn't want to kiss me! Kris took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I was surprised at first but soon got into it. His gentle hands roaming my body seemed to relax me slightly and made me totally forget about my silly morning breath issue. I love him so much! My body tingled in a different way this time...I think it's not just that Kris is a great kisser, it's because it feels amazing to have HIM kissing me! It's not just any boy, it's Kris...the guy I love. And it sends me crazy to even have him near me! My hands made they're way to his back where I softly grazed my fingers up and down, I have come to learn that he loves that. Kris groaned into my mouth as I touched the back of his neck. Like never before I felt pretty turned on. I wrapped my leg around his waist wanting him closer to my body. As his body pressed against mine, I noticed that I wasn't the only one turned on...if you know what I mean. I can't believe I caused that! I smiled into the kiss at the thought of my new found abilities before pressing my body even closer to his! I moaned loudly as Kris firmly massaged my thighs. I never even knew I could make such a sound!