03.| My Bestfriend My Lover pt.1

This story is about ehem a japanese girl who named minatozaki sana. she's a type of person that are straight as ruler. one thing she hates about is she hates a GAY. she thought that how can they get pregnant without a male? and is it feel good to love with the same gender? are they out of their mind? are they crazy?. that's what she thought everytime she saw a couple of gay dating and she will want to puke seeing them being lovey dovey. ew disgusting. but she never know that she have a gay bestfriend. she never know her bestfriend is a gay. tzuyu is her bestfriend. they started to know each other since they still a kid. they first met is at sana house. sana mother and tzuyu mother is a besfriends too. and they grow up together, study at same school. they always stick together and sana will always clingy at tzuyu. tzuyu love it. and, she love sana.

more than a bestfriendsbut she hide her feeling to herself. 

after they class ended, sana asked tzuyu if she want to hangout with her since sana is bored stay at home. tzuyu agreed and they hangout together. they now at the park talking while eating their ice cream that they've buy before going to the park. while sana and tzuyu talking, sana saw a couple of gay sitting not far from them. sana keep watching the couple.

THE COUPLE ( it's michaeng )

" chaengie ah, feed me "

" aiguuu. aaaaaa~ "

" mhmm yummy. love you chaengie. "

" love you more baby. "

the couple now kiss each other. meanwhile sana coughing and tzuyu patted her back.

" are you okay sana? "

" I.M N.O.T O.K.A.Y "

" why? "

" see there? the couple? "

" yeah. why? "

" they think they sweet like that? eww "

" .... "

" what's the good in fall in love with the same 

 gender? they can't get pregnant anyway. tsk "

" .... "

" tzuyu ah, are you listening to me? "

" they look so sweet tho. "

" wh-what? are you saying they look sweet? are

 you blind tzuyu? they not and. "

" yes they're sweet. "

" ah tzuyu yah. they not! "

" yes they sweet. "

" not "

" yes. "

" i hate you. "

" i love you "

tzuyu blurted out the words. she then realise what she said. sana look at her for a second. tzuyu gulped but act like nothing.

" what? is there anything wrong sana? "

" n-no "

" okay. but they still look sweet sana "