10.| Letter A

As day by day turn to month, sana and tzuyu have been more closer. they always hang out together when they have a free time. tzuyu give her number to sana on their first met.  so they can contact to each other. 

sana know tzuyu well. tzuyu is such a teaser and a straight forward girl. and it's always make her heart beat faster everytime tzuyu said she pretty. and sana will whine on tzuyu teases. tzuyu love to tease sana, she found sana cute when she's blushing. she know sana too, sana also told her about her ex girlfriend. sana was sad while telling that to tzuyu and tzuyu will comfort her and told her that she will found someone that love her more than her ex gf. 

and sana never know that tzuyu is secretly fall in love with sana. she already fall in love at the first sight she look at sana in the cafe before. and she felt happy they being friends. everytime they meet, tzuyu will said how pretty sana. and sana blushing. tzuyu never forget when the date she meet sana on the first time. she will write it at her note on her phone. she even write the date when they will hangout together. also what sana like and dislike. everything about sana, she will noted it at her phone. 

and today, they are going out to watch a movies that sana want to watch. she text tzuyu yesterday if tzuyu have a free time. when tzuyu said she have, she ask tzuyu if tzuyu want to go out with her to watch a movies. tzuyu ofcourse said she want. and here they are, in the cinema. sana buy a ticket for her and tzuyu. tzuyu want to paid but sana shook her head and tell tzuyu that she will be the one who paid. tzuyu nodded just let sana paid. after sana finish paid and get a ticket, they are get in to walk in to watch the movies that sana want to watch. 

while watching the movies, anyway sana want to watch a horror movie. amd now sana keep hugging tzuyu arm amd she even hiding behind tzuyu back. tzuyu was laughing. she then being a straight forward side hugging sana and hold sana hand. sana was suprised. tzuyu look at sana. 

" don't be scare as long as yoda is here. "

" cheesy-ahhhhhhhh! "

" shhh you scare people with your voice haha "

" that ghost are scary. "

" why you even choose a horror movie. aigo "

" what's your point? "

" ouch. sorry okay okay. let's watch it until the end"

" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhmpphh "

tzuyu kiss sana lips. tzuyu was shocked too on what she doing right now. same goes to sana. tzuyu suddenly watch the movies and didn't dare look at sana. until someone beside tzuyu whisper. 

" keep doing that if she scream again. "

tzuyu glare at the latter make the latter chuckle. she then whisper again. 

" im momo. hirai momo. you? "

" tzuyu. chou tzuyu. "

" who's beside you? "

" sana. "

" is she your girlfriend. "

" nope. "

" then why you kiss her at lips? "

" i don't know "

" that's weird. but you both look cute together. "

" shut up "

" haha okay "

tzuyu was blushing when momo said to her that they will look cute together. tzuyu didn't know that sana was trying to hold her anger. sana secretly watching tzuyu with someone beside tzuyu talking. she felt jealous when the latter whisper something that sana didn't understand. and she hates it.

after the movie ended, momo bid goodbye to tzuyu. tzuyu bid goodbye too and momo leave. sana now crossing her arm looking at tzuyu. tzuyu talk.

" what? "

" are you flirting with that girl? "

" um nope. why? "

" nothing. let's go. im hungry "

" okay. "

they went to the restaurant and now waiting for their food to come. whe waiting, sana ask tzuyu.

" why you kiss me? "

" wh-what? "

" why. you. kiss. me? "

" you screaming. "

" and why you have to kiss at my lips if you have

 another option which can use your hand to close

 my mouth? hm tzuyu? mind to tell me? "

" are- are you mad? "

" no. "

" im sorry. "

" tell me. why on the lips? "

" i- um i don't know why. "

" what? "

" i don't know. "

sana wamt to continue to ask but their food arrived and now they eat their food since sana is hungry and she will ask tzuyu later after she full. it's not that sana angry. she just didn't understand why must on the lips tzuyu kiss. she love it actually. but she just want to know if tzuyu did that because she have a feeling at her or just want to shut her off from screaming. tzuyu feel relief sana didn't ask anything. they now eat their food. 

after finish, tzuyu paid the food. and they now walking. they didn't talk when thry are walking. until tzuyu break the silence. she stopped sana. and she look at sana. 

" im sorry about earlier. i have something to said "

" what? "

" i like you. "

" what?! "

" i like you. i love you. i fall in l-umphh "

sana kiss tzuyu on the lips. tzuyu shocked when sana kiss her. she now touch her lips and look at sana who now smiling. sana then walk closer to tzuyu and hug tzuyu. 

" i love you too tzuyu ah. from the first time we meet

 i already fall in love with you. but i just want to 

 know you more about you. and im getting in love

 with you day by day. im waiting for you to said

 that and i was shocked when you kiss me. im not

 mad whem you kiss me. i just want to know if you

 have a feeling at me. "

" i love you so much sana. i really love you "

tzuyu kiss sana forehead. sana felt happy. 

" and i'll make you happy. i'll promise "

and today they officially dating. tzuyu will noted it in her phone later. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Letter A done 🙆