26.| Love each other // final

Tzuyu drove to sana house. she was worried what if sana will do something bad. as soon she arrived at sana house, she knock the door and someone open the door. she thought it was sana but it's sana mother. tzuyu greet sana mother.

" hi aunty, is sana here? "

" eh no, she going out and not coming back yet "

" oh okay thanks aunty. "

" is something wrong tzuyu? "

" ah no aunty. i just want to meet her hehe "

" oh okay tzuyu. "

" i'll going aunty. bye "

" bye tzuyu "

tzuyu get in to her car and wonder where sana going. she then realise she have sana number. she still in the car and call sana.

sana was at her other friends house. it was in dahyun house. she was crying on dahyun shoulder with momo beside dahyun. dahyun and momo are couple and they were sad seeing their friends was crying. sana have told them what happend. dahyun patted sana back to comfort the girl.

sana phone was ringing and wonder who was calling. she wipe her tears and take out her phone. when she look who was calling, she was suprised that tzuyu call her. dahyun look at her.

" who's calling? "

" t-tzuyu. "

dahyun was suprised too. sana was thinking if she should pick up the call or not. but dahyun then start to talk.

" just pick up her call "

sana nodded. she went somewhere and pick up the call.

tzuyu feel relief when sana pick up her call. but then she didn't heard sana talk. tzuyu start to talk.

" sana? "

" yeah? "

" where are you? "

" why you want to know? "

" can we meet? "

sana was thinking why tzuyu want to meet her. until tzuyu talk again.

" sana. "

" yes tzuyu. "

" can we meet? "

" okay. where? "

" where are you? i will pick you? "

" i'll bring my car. "

" meet me at the place we met before. "

" okay. "

" take care. "

" okay. "

sana hang up the call and she went to her friends. they were looking at her.

" i'll meet tzuyu now. "

" you'll be okay? "

" yeah. "

" take care sana. "

" thanks guys. "

sana smile at them and she bid goodbye. she then get in to her car and drove to the han river.

tzuyu already arrived at the han river and she stay at the park waiting for sana. she keep looking at her watch.

sana arrived and she get out from her car. she walk and saw tzuyu. she walk towards her. tzuyu saw her and smile. sana didn't smile and she sit beside tzuyu.