43.| Never be the same // final

" No, i don't love you "

sana heart broke after she heard what tzuyu told her. she want to cry now that tzuyu didn't love her. her both hand that caress tzuyu cheek slowly pull away but tzuyu hold her both hand to stop sana. sana look at tzuyu and curious why tzuyu hold her both hand that was caress tzuyu cheek.

" i- i don't deserve to love. i-im blind sana. and no one

want me. i know you just pity on me. and i know you

also didn't want me right? you deserve someone el-mphh"

sana kiss tzuyu again. but now sana wrapped her arm around tzuyu neck and still kiss tzuyu. tzuyu didn't push her but kiss her back. and tzuyu crying. sana pull away the kiss and lean her forehead to tzuyu forehead. sana whisper.

" don't ever said that you don't deserve to love and don't

said that im not deserve you. i don't care you blind tzuyu

and i will still loving you, always beside you. so please love..

don't push me away. because you know how stubborn this

pabo. she will still come to you. so don't push me away. "

sana said and tzuyu can heard sana sob. tzuyu immediately hugging sana tightly. and they are crying while hugging (*searchingfortissueandwipetears*) they stay for awhile and sana talk when they still hugging.

" tzuyu, you don't hate me anymore? " tzuyu hummed.

" tzuyu ah. " tzuyu hummed again. she hug sana tightly.

sana love it when tzuyu hug her tightly. she smiling rightnow. sana continue talk.

" d-do you love me? "

" mhmmm " tzuyu hummed. sana pout.

" yes sana. i love you so much. " sana smile widely.

sana pulled away the hug and wrapped her arm around tzuyu neck. she kiss tzuyu nose.

" i love you more tzuyu ah. so much "

tzuyu blushing and her arm already wrapped around sana waist. even she can't see, she can feel it. but tzuyu mind thinking something else. she slowly touch sana butt. sana startled. tzuyu face innocent.

" what's that? "

" pervert . " sana said make tzuyu grin

" sana, are you staring at me? "

" yes. i staring at your pretty eye. "

sana kiss tzuyu both eye make tzuyu feel loved.

" tzuyu ah. " tzuyu hummed.

" will you be my girlfriend? "

tzuyu now look into sana and sana saw tzuyu eyes look into sana nose. suddenly sana nose get kiss by tzuyu. tzuyu pout.

" i thought it's your lips. " tzuyu pout. sana chuckle.

" let me guide. "

" mkay " tzuyu said.

sana take tzuyu both hand and put it on her chubby cheek. tzuyu squeeze her cheek make sana giggle. tzuyu chuckle.

" now you face move closer " tzuyu listen sana.

tzuyu move closer. sana felt tzuyu breath. tzuyu too. tzuyu thumb now moving to sana lips. tzuyu felt it and smile. sana smile and kiss tzuyu thumb.

" kiss me love " tzuyu listen sana.

and tzuyu lean slowly and she kiss sana lips. they both kissing and while kissing, tzuyu said

" yes. " sana smile and they kiss (how many times?)

after kiss. tzuyu pull away the kiss and sana talk to tzuyu.

" i promise i'll never be the same girl that will hurt you

tzuyu ah. i promise i will love you forever. i will stay with

you forever. "

" thankyou baby " tzuyu said and smile.

THE END. (๑¯ω¯๑)

..................................................................................................................

SO THE END 😂 HOPE YOU LIKE IT GAYSSSS (╯3╰)- Satzuhearteu