60.| I love her but, I Love you more pt.9

month has passed. and today is sana birthday. she should be happy today but she was sad because tzuyu said to her that midnight that she will not come to celebrate sana birthday today. tzuyu said she will visit her parents in taiwan. sana crying she can't celebrate her birthday with her girlfriend but she understand. so she pretend to be understand. tzuyu was the first person to wish her birthday that midnight. 

this afternoon, momo and sana going out to celebrate her birthday. momo told sana to pick what she want. and momo will buy it for her. momo being nice bestfriend to sana. since mina dead, momo only have one bestfriend. and it was sana. so she will make her bestfriend happy. they now in the perfume shop. momo know when sana get in there, she will buy more perfume. but momo didn't care as long the squirrel happy. 

after buying the perfume that sana like. momo hold it for sana. and now sana going somewhere. she was hungry and told momo. sana being like a kid now. 

" mommy, can we go eat? im hungry~ "

momo eyes widened when sana call her mommy. sana look at her cutely. momo rolled her eyes. 

" okay sweety. let's go~ "

" yeayyy! mommy the best! mommy treat me right? "

sana look at momo cutely. momo sure sana is the cutest squirrel today. momo smile and patted sana head. 

" yes sweety. don't let me slap your head. now let's go "

sana laugh and they laugh. they now going to twice restaurant. they order their food and wait for the food to come. momo then get a message from someone. she open it and smile. sana saw it. 

" someone fall in love. "

" aniyo. " momo smile shyly. 

but what sana didn't know is it's tzuyu text momo telling momo that tzuyu will make a suprise for her girlfriend. that's why momo is smiling because she was sure sana will happy when tzuyu suprise her. sana told momo that tzuyu will not come to celebrate her birthday earlier. momo know that too about their relationship because month ago when sana arrive in korea, she told everything to momo about what happend. they also go to visit mina sometimes. and momo is happy tzuyu said that she will suprise sana. that means tzuyu will come to korea along with her friends and cousin. momo smile widely and replied tzuyu text. 

can i know your friends and cousin who's single? (╯3╰)

yes mo. oh there's someone look like tofu. you sure will

fall in love with her. she's cute! (*´∇`*)

you're the best! oh and when you will arrive here? 

actually we already arrive hahaha. (๑¯ω¯๑)

you what? so where you gonna suprise sana? we're going

out now. and now we're at twice restaurant.  ๏_๏

secret :p i'll told you later. i have something to do. °Д°

hey, gimme tofu number pleaseee Σ(⊙▽⊙")

not yet. bye. take care of my squirrel baby (*´∇`*)

( ̄. ̄) okay. 

" what's wrong with your face momo? "

" oh nothing haha. "

their food came and sana said thanks to momo. they now enjoy their food. after finish eating, momo get a message again. she read it. it's from tzuyu.