40.| Never be the same pt.3

*This chapter is the continue chapter of chapt1*

Next morning, Sana already wake up from her sleep. she sleep late lastnight. she keep calling & text tzuyu but she didn't answer her call and reply her text. she get up from her sleep and taking shower. 

while taking her breakfast, sana trying to call tzuyu but still tzuyu not answer her call. 

is she still mad at me? 

sana thought. she decide to talk to tzuyu later at school. after sana finished take a breakfast. she bid goodbye to her parents and go to school. 

she arrived at school and waiting tzuyu outside the school gate. sana will waiting tzuyu like before. and she still doing it rightnow. she want to talk to tzuyu. 

sana kept looking at her watch. the bell rang and sana can't see tzuyu come to school. 

is she really have to do this? 

sana thought again. sana then decide to get in to her class. as soon she get in, she can see there's no tzuyu beside her seat. she then sit at her place. 

while sana teacher was teaching, sana didn't focus. she just thinking about tzuyu. then she saw dahyun and her girlfriend was being sweet, sana rolled her eyes and focus on her teacher. 

it was time for lunch, sana search for tzuyu older sister, chou jihyo. she then saw jihyo was crying and sana was curious why. she then walk towards jihyo. 

" jihyo ah. " jihyo look at sana. 

" sana " 

" why you cry? " jihyo didn't said anything. 

jihyo bestfriend, nayeon start to talk with a sad voice. 

" tzuyu get into accicdent yesterday night. "

that moment when nayeon told sana make sana frozen, shocked. mix feeling. sana hear felt broken. not realise that sana already shed a tears. 

" w-where is she? "

" hospital. " jihyo said still crying. 

sana felt like she can't breath. that's why she felt weird inside since lastnight. tzuyu get into accident. 

class finished, sana hurriedly go to the hospital with jihyo and her friends nayeon & jeongyeon. as soon they get in to the hospital, sana follow jihyo. she then saw tzuyu was on the small bed, closing her eyes. sana look at jihyo. jihyo nodded as sana want to come in to look tzuyu. sana then get in and walk towards tzuyu. 

sana take a chair and sit. she now hold tzuyu hand. sana now crying. 

" tzuyu ah, please wake up. " tzuyu still close her eyes. 

" if it was because of me, im sorry. " sana continue again.

" im sorry if i hurt your feelings. " sana cry. 

" i didn't mean to hurt you. " sana crying hard.

" wake up, i miss you tzuyu ah. "

tzuyu still didn't wake up. sana stay for a while. after 20minutes stay, sana felt tzuyu finger moving. 

" tzuyu? " sana look at tzuyu finger. 

slowly, tzuyu open her eyes. sana was happy seeing tzuyu wake up. sana then walk outside searching jihyo. 

" jihyo ah, tzuyu wake up. " jihyo look at sana. 

jihyo then call a doctor and they get inside, sana already inside holding tzuyu hand. sana was happy.