06.| Can't Believe pt.1

Sana is a young bubbly and cheerful human being. plus a very clumsy one~ it's her habit when she still a kid until she turn to sixteen. but her friends still love her the way she are. it's fun to tease the clumsy girl. her face is cute when her friends tease her, her cheek will puff and makes her look like a squirrel. but sana still love her friends. as long they are happy, she's more than happy. 

tzuyu, she's a tall yet a cold person in the world of starwars. kidding 😂 she's cold person. she's savage and she's blunt. she always tell the truth and never lie on what she feel to that person. plus she's quite scary 😰 her face didn't show of emotion. only one person know her trueself. it's sana her bestfriend since they still kid.

sana and tzuyu never contact to each other after sana and her parents have to moved back to japan when she was 8 years old. and it's make tzuyu very sad. and she was dissapointed when sana didn't tell her that she will moved to japan. tzuyu just know when she go to sana house, the neighbour beside sana house tell tzuyu that they moved to japan. that day, tzuyu cry for don't know how long. she hates sana like really really hate 😒 since then, tzuyu being cold. 

until the two meet at the same school. sana already move back to korea when she turn to 16 years old. she have a two japaness friend who study at the same school. back to the two, they meet because of sana clumsiness. sana was run faster to her class, she's late going to school. while she's running, she look at her watch and didn't see in front of her has a person, that time she bump to that person make her fall to the ground with sana on top. 

" damn it, get off! you're heavy "

sana suddenly get up and bowed, she didn't help the girl to get up. she really run out of time. 

" im sorry, i'll go now. bye "

sana then leave without looking the girl. while the girl who was still at the ground is cursing and so pissed off. 

" you see. you wait! i'll find you! stupid! damn my

 butt is hurt. that girl aish!! "

the girl then standing and went back to her class. but she stopped. she think that she forgot something. she keep thinking until she remember.

" oh, the toilet. damn that girl make me forgot  what i want to do in the first place 😤 i will  see you clumsy! you wait! "

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

part 1 done. 🤗  😘😘