33.|[M] The Bully and The Gay

trigger warning:

Do not read if you are not comfortable..!Mature Content!...You must 16 yrs.old above..Versatzu on the floor~~

Credits to : teuwaiseu_99

[ unedited]

~//~//~//~

Third Person's POV

"I'm going to make your life living in hell." Sana said, threatening the weak and scared girl who's in front of her right now.

"I-Im..sorry...Miss Minatozaki. P-please... spare m-me." The girl replied who is now scared for her life.

"Hmmm... If you want to have a peaceful life, mind giving all your allowance to me." Sana said in a sassy tone.

"B-but.. My...parents told me.. t-that I s-should..." The girl stuttered, trying to form words to fight back.

"Should what? If you're not going to give me those, might as well expel you in this school. You don't mind ruining your image and taking away your scholarship in this school right?" Sana said in a stern voice as she grabbed her phone, attempting to call her mother's PA.

Sana is the popular school bully in the university. She's rich, beautiful, sexy and also powerful. Her mother was the owner of the school so many students are scared to encounter her since they don't want to be threatened by her and be expelled because of her.

"Ok, ok. You can get my allowance now. Please don't take away my scholarship." The girl begged as she started to tear up.

"Psssh. Give me those now." Sana said while putting her hand in front of the girl.

The girl gave her allowance to Sana and she ran away in an instant.

"I think this is her allowance for the whole week. Who cares? These are too many. I'm going to enjoy on spending this." Sana said as she turned around to her friends, Mina and Momo.

"Good catch you got there huh?" Momo questioned while smirking.

"No wonder why she always have too much money." Mina said while chuckling.

Momo, Sana and Mina are the one's who can make the students shiver. They are known for being bullies towards the students of their school. Sana is the leader of the trio. She is the mastermind of all the bullying acts in the school.

"I'm hungry now. Let's spend that money on something delicious." Momo said.

"You're right. Why not eat ttobeokki?" Sana said as her face brightened up.

"Or kimbap instead?" Mina opinionated.

"Why choose if you can have both?" Momo replied with her poker face.

"Wow Momo. That is the wisest words you have spoken in your 22 years of existence." Sana said, pretending to be shocked.

"Shut up. Now, can we please go to cafeteria and have a delicious meal?" Momo retorted.