24.| Love each other pt.4

at the same night. chaeyoung going to mina house. she didn't told sana. she arrived at mina house and was nervouse. she didn't know why she want to go to mina house. she take a breath and knock the door hoping mina will open. 

mina lay in her bed and was about to sleep when she heard someone knock the door. she thought maybe it's tzuyu. she get up and went downstair and walk to open the door. as soon she open the door, she was shock that it's chaeyoung. her ex girlfriend. chaeyoung look down. 

" chae? "

" h-hi. "

" what are you doing here? "

" can i come in? i want to talk to you. "

" um. "

" please? "

" okay. "

mina let chaeyoung in. and now they were in the living room. chaeyoung sip the drink that mina make earlier. she then start to talk.

" sorry if i sudden came here to meet you. "

" im suprised. after one year. "

" y-yeah. how are you mina? "

" happy. "

" oh. yeah, because you're with her. "

" good that you know it. "

chaeyoung feel hurt. she deserve it. 

" why you want to meet me? did your girlfriend

 know you come here? "

" she didn't know. "

" you want to play her feeling again? "

" i-im not. i- "

" im happy chae. i have someone else. "

" i know. "

" so? why you want to meet me? "

" im sorry for what i've done to you. "

" it was in the past. im okay. "

" i miss you. "

chae said make mina shock. she didn't know chae will miss her. she didn't realise chae sit beside her and hug her. chae was crying. 

" im sorry for what i've done before. i hurt you and

 i said break up. but i regret let you go. i regret it

 now. i miss you mina. "

" s-stop it chae. we have someone else. stop "

mina didn't pulled away the hug. but she was crying right now when she think about what chae did to her before. chae hug her tightly. 

" i know it's wrong. but i can't help it but feel jealous

 on her with you. i feel hurt mina. "

" i don't want to hurt her chae. stop this. "

chae pulled away and look at mina. she wipe mina tears. she caress her face. she start to talk.

" please be honest mina. do you still have a feeling

 to me? can you tell me the true? "

" y-yes. "

chae smile. mina still crying and she kiss her forehead. she put her forehead to mina. 

" me too. im honest to you mina. i love you. "

" chae. "

" i really love you. "

" but- "

" please just think about us mina "

chae plead. mina nodded and hug chae. chae was happy and she hug her back. she pulled away the hug and look at mina. they were staring to each other. until mina felt her lips on her. mina miss her. she was sure that she want to move on. but when chae told her that she love her. she confuse and she cheat on tzuyu. it was wrong. but she forget it and kiss chae. they were kissing until chae pulled away. she caress mina cheek. 

" mina. "

" hm? "

" i'll break up with sana. "

" chae. "

" shh. i'll tell her the truth. i love you mina. "

" what we do chae? this is cheating. "

" i know. but i can't help it but want you mina. i love

 you so much. i promise i will never let you go again"

" o-okay. "

" i love you mina. "

" love you too chae. "

" will you be my girlfriend? "

" no. "

chae pout. mina chuckle and poke her nose. 

" yes. "

chae smile widely and hug her girlfriend. they stay for a while and it's getting late. chae told mina that she will back home. she bid goodbye to mina and kiss her. 

..................................................................................................

i don't know what to said 😂