37. | Queen Medusa // final

Tzuyu slowly open her eyes and found that she's in her room. she touch her head and thinking what happend yesterday. and she curious who take her to this house. while touching her head, she decide to walk outside.

she saw her friends were talking and laughing. but not just her friend, the girls that they saw yesterday also there. jihyo saw tzuyu.

" oh tzuyu ah, feeling better now? "

" what happend to me yesterday? "

" we found you pass out on the ground. so we

taking you to this house "

nayeon said. actually they know what happen to tzuyu. but medusa told them not to tell anything to tzuyu. medusa only told her friend and not tzuyu friends. tzuyu listen to it and nodded.

she then walk upstair and get inisde her room. she searching for her camera and when she found it, she look all the picture.

meanwhile in sana side, she was in her place. and she was the reason tzuyu pass out. because of her clumsyness. she don't want to think about her clumsy and think about the girl who pass out. she's smiling when she saw tzuyu.

she's pretty.

sana said. she remember when she carry tzuyu to her bed. she caress tzuyu cheek and smiling. she touch tzuyu lips.

i never felt this weird feeling for a long time. but now

it happen when i look at you.

still caress tzuyu cheek. it's been a long time she didn't feel the weird feeling inside. what she know is she hate love. yes sana fall in love with someone else before. it was when she still a human. not until someone she love do something bad to her like telling his friend to took her virginity. that was cruel and sana hate him. for a revenge, sana go to the secret place and she found an old woman. in condition, sana will changed to medusa. whoever look into her eyes, they will turn to a stone. to able for sana to changed back to human, if she found her true love, then she will not be a medusa.

sana cry when she remember how cruel him do that to her. and she told herself she will not trust love anymore and she will be forever be a medusa. but something weird feeling inside when she look at tzuyu. but she hate it. and getting more weird because the latter she look now is a girl.

am i into girl now?

sana frown thought about it. sana shook her head and said whatever. she continue staring at tzuyu face. she didn't know why but she move closer and peck tzuyu lips. as soon she do that, sana face reddened and she cover her face with her own hand. she was shy shy shy~ and this is for the first time she kiss her victim on the lips. and she was suprised she will do that to tzuyu.

after stay for awhile, sana heard her friends voice. the moment nayeon get inside and saw sana. nayeon was shocked. but sana told them that she not doing anything bad to her. nayeon tell sana about tzuyu and sana told nayeon to bring her to her house but when she wake up, and asking just tell that they found her on the ground. they nodded and bring tzuyu to her house.

sana sighed. she didn't know why but she miss that girl. she wonder why her friend didn't come back home since yesterday. she was jealous because she's not like her friend who can stay anywhere. she pout thinking about it. she want to meet tzuyu again.

tzuyu done look all the picture and decide to taking a shower. after finish, she wear her clothes and walk downstair. she saw them again and sit with them. jihyo make a coffee for tzuyu. tzuyu said thanks while sip her coffee. and they are talking. tzuyu already know their name and just talking about theirself and how long they live in this island.