11.| Letter T

Tzuyu so happy that she own sana. and sana love her too. she promise that she will make sana happy and she worth it for sana. she will never make sad hurt or cheat behind her back. and sana didn't mind if tzuyu always tease her. she love it anyway. it's their free day from working and now just cuddle at the bed. 

" tzuyu ah "

" yes baby? "

" do you remember when we meet for the first time?"

" yeah "

" when? "

" you not remember? "

" aniyo. i just ask you if you know it "

" i know baby. it's 25.5.2017 "

" really? "

" are you asking so you can tell me too when since

 you know i know? hm baby hehe "

" aniyo chinca. "

" hahaha yeah that's the day when we first met. "

" i remember now "

" yah "

" hahaha. "

" lucky i love you so much sana ah hehe "

" love you so much too tzuyu. "

" love you more. "

" love you more than you love me "

" i love you more. "

" me love you more "

" me. "

" nah, me. "

" meeeeeee~ "

" it's m-mmhpp "

" me hehe "

" stop it. you make me blush "

" you like it anyway. "

" nope. "

" you don't like it? "

" nope. but i love it hehehe "

" cheesy squirrel "

" yah! yoda! "

" yoda what? "

" say what? "

" tsk haha. love you sana "

" love you more tzuyu "

they then fall asleep. they enjoy cuddle on their free day. 

after one month of their relationship, tzuyu want to make suprise to her lover since that day they suppose to celebrate their first month anniversary, sana are working and tzuyu too. so they just can great in the phone. they didn't sleep that time. and today, tzuyu free day and she want to suprise sana. 

she went to the book shop to buy a novel. sana love reading novel about love story and she search for the love story novel to buy. after she found, she take 3 novel book of love story and buy it. she told the cashier if they can make the book as a present. and they nodded. tzuyu wait for them to finish. after done, she paid it and said thank to the cashier.