61.| I love her but, I love you more // final

Tzuyu bring sana to sana room that sana give her direction where is her room. after found it, tzuyu put sana on the bed. tzuyu then close ther door and Lock it. tzuyu pervert mind smirking. she turn around and saw sana was sitting at the bed so sexy while bit her lips. sana then taunted tzuyu to make tzuyu come to her. tzuyu lick her lips and went to sana direction. she now in the front staring at sana. sana move back while tzuyu move front. they giggle and now tzuyu was on top of sana. tzuyu arm was in between sana head. staring at the squirrel face, tzuyu touch sana nose with her own nose. sana chuckle and now sana wrapped around her arm to tzuyu neck. they started kissing to release all the feelings ( heol haha ) 

while kissing, tzuyu cover their body with the blanket and they started making out. 

after on hour, they both finally done making out. tzuyu pulled sama closer to her and hug her tightly. they felt sleepy and tzuyu kiss sana cheek. they both drift to sleep after wish goodnight to eachother. 

next morning, sana was the one to wake up from her sleep. she then look at her stomach and saw her girlfriend arm. sana hold it and smiling. she rub it in circles and felt tzuyu tickles her stomach. 

" haha t-tzuyu. stop babe. "

" morning baby. " tzuyu kiss sana lips. sana blush. 

" morning too babe. "

sana turn around and look at tzuyu. tzuyu play with sana hair while staring sana. 

" i love you squirrel. "

" love you too yoda " sana peck tzuyu lips. 

they both then went to the bathroom to taking a shower. ( yeah you both stinky animol. ) 😂 

after finish taking a shower, tzuyu help sana to wear a clothes. sana also help tzuyu ( aigo this kid 😂 ) after finish, they both went downstair and sana is the one to make a breakfast. sana told tzuyu and tzuyu nodded. tzuyu just sit while look at sana who now is cooking for breakfast. tzuyu kept looking at sana butt. tzuyu lick her lips. she can't help it so she sit up and went behind sana. she grope her butt ( pervert yoda 😂 ) sana startled. tzuyu chuckle and now tzuyu hug sana from behind. sana slap tzuyu hand for groping her butt earlier. tzuyu kiss sana cheek make sana blush. 

after finish cooking, they started eating while feeding to each other. after done, sana went towards tzuyu and sit on tzuyu lap. sana wrapped around her arm into tzuyu neck. tzuyu look at sana and smiling. 

" how long you will stay here tzu? "

" tonight i will going to taiwan. "

" meet your parents? "

" yeah. wanna come? i can buy a ticket for us. "

tzuyu grin. sana was thinking but tzuyu kiss sana cheek. 

" you so cute you know that? "

" ohh pleaseee~ "

" hehe. let's meet my parents and i can bring you to my

 fav place in taiwan. how is it? "

" tonight? how about your friends? "

" they stay here for a weeks. they want to travel. "

" oh. um okay. " 

" nice " tzuyu peck sana lips. 

at night, tzuyu and sana already at the airport. they bid goodbye to their friends and cousin. 

" take care of my cousin and friends ok mo? "

" sure. don't worry. hehe "

" take care of dahyun too. " tzuyu wink make momo blush.