44.| I'll Protect you pt.1

Minatozaki sana is a 23 years old girl and a daughter of the president korea. she's a young bubbly girl and kind of look like a squirrel. she have chubby cheek and she's cute yet sexy. she's the only daughter of minatozaki. her father married with her mom who is korean. and she have a bodyguard to protect her. she don't like it when her father hire a bodyguard to protect her. it was because last week incident. she almost get raped by a drunk people when she was about to going back home alone. 

flashback

" help me! "

sana scream when a drunk people try to touch her. there are two people pinned her to the wall. she was crying and hope someone will help her. 

chou tzu who was on the way to back to his car suddenly heard someone screaming needing for help.

i heard someone screaming. 

he then go walk to where the sound comes from. he frown when he saw a girl pinned by a drunk people. he hurriedly kick the drunk people make them grunt. he punch them and sana was scared still crying. the drunk people already faint by chou tzu. he have a black belt and good at taekwando. after he done, he goes to the girl that still crying. she cover her body. he then take out his jacket and put it on sana body to cover her. he carry her like a bridal style. he ask the girl.

" do you have a car? "

sana who now wrapped her arm around his neck shooking her head. she didn't have a car. 

" i will take you home okay. just tell me your adress "

sana nodded still hug him. he then goes to his car and put sana at the passenger seat beside him. he then goes to his driver seat and turn on the car and drove to sana house.

while on their way to back to sana house. chou tzu sometimes steal a glance at sana. sana was sleeping while his jacket cover her body.

she look pretty when she sleep. 

chou tzu already arrive at sana house that sana gave her address to chou tzu. he was suprised seeing sana house is big. big than his house. he already stopped his car and now looking for the girl beside him. 

should i wake her. she sleep peacefully. but we already arrived at her house. i should wake her.

he can't help it to caress sana chubby cheek. he smile looking at the sleeping girl.

she look cute. her chubby cheek! 

sana felt someone caress her cheek. she slowly open her eyes and saw him who help her before smiling.

" oh you wake up already. "

" um. y-your hand "

" im sorry. we already arrive "

sana look in front of her and saw her house. she nodded and want to give him his jacket. he shook his head.

" just keep it. what if your parents saw your dress."

" um okay. "

he walk out from the car and open sana door. sana then standing. she then talk to him.

" im minatozaki sana "

" w-what? are you the president daughter? "

" y-yeah "

he just know that this girl is the president daughter. no wonder her house is big. and she's rich while he just a normal person. he then bowed at her.

" im sorry. i didn't know "

" it's ok. thank you for helping me earlier. i don't

 know what will happend to me if you're not there. "

sana look at the ground. he smile and put his hand at her chin make her look at him. 

" it's okay. im glad im there to help you "

" thank you. how about you come in first? "

" b-but. "

" i want to introduce you to my parents. "

" what? "

" they won't bite. they are nice people hehe "

" um okay. anyway im chou tzu "

sana nodded. he off his car and follow sana. he was nervous because he will see the president. he nervous as hell. when he came in, sana saw her parents and hug them. her dad patted her back. 

" are you okay sweetheart? "

" im okay. d-dad. "

he just saw them. sana father look at him. sana then talk to her dad.

" dad, he's chou tzu. he help me earlier. i-i almost

 get raped by a drunk people d-dad "

" w-what?! "

sana father shocked. he then sighed but thankfully chou tzu help her. he then talk to sana.

" dad already told you that you need someone to

 protect you. but you don't want and stubborn. "

" i want to be independent dad. i already 23 years

 old. i don't need someone to protect me. "

" now what? you almost get raped sana. "

sana look at the ground. sana father then ask chou tzu. he told him to come close to him.

" come here. "

" um ok. "

" are you working right now? "

" um no. i still finding a job sir. "

" well. i hire you to be sana bodyguard. i will paid

 you. is that okay to you? "

chou tzu was shock. same goes to sana. sana was happy but have a mix feeling. chou tzu is happy. he love it to protect sana. he nodded to minatozaki.

" okay sir. when i can start working? "

" on monday. next week okay. "

" thank you sir. "

chou tzu bowed at him and he look at sana. he give his number to sana and bid goodbye to sana and her father. when he goes outside. he jump happily because he have a job and his job is to protect sana. 

flashback end.

and her bodyguard is chou tzu. a guy that help her from get raped by a drunk people. she was thankfully to him but as stubborn as she is. she still didn't want a bodyguard to follow her wherever she go. and she just can sigh when her father already hire him to be her bodyguard. 

to be continue ..

..................................................................................................

thsi is genderbender stories. tzuyu will be the guy here and sana ofcourse she's a girl lol. and tzuyu age here will be 25 years old. 😁 so she's older than sana. and tzuyu will be sana bodyguard. it was in beginning tho. next they will always fighting because of sana that didn't want tzuyu to protect her. what will happend to them at the end? stay tuned hahaha 😂 - Satzuhearteu