59.| I love her but, I love you more pt.8

it's been a week. and tonight sana will go back to korea~ since after the incident happend, tzuyu never call sana as " princess " or " squirrel " anymore. she just call her " sana ". sana know why tzuyu doing that to her. tzuyu must be hurt when she reject tzuyu. and sana, she miss tzuyu call her that names. she miss tzuyu holding her hand. she miss tzuyu hug her when it's raining. sana miss tzuyu so much. more than she miss mina. tzuyu still being good and smile to sana but it's different. 

at night, they now at the airport. tzuyu friends hug sana. 

" take care sana. hope you will visit here again "

jihyo said. sana nodded smiling. they now let tzuyu alone with sana. sana now look at tzuyu. they look at each other eyes. sana look at tzuyu eyes and look away. 

" so, this is goodbye? " sana ask. 

" yes. i hope you're having fun here. " tzuyu smile. 

sana sure having fun here. tzuyu bring here everywhere. she being friend with tzuyu friend and cousin. she was happy she can go to tzuyu fav place. it's makes her happy. sana miss tzuyu already. she felt like she don't want to go back to korea now. she still want to be with tzuyu. she felt hurt inside thought about going back to korea and being far away from tzuyu. she don't want to go back. she suddenly crying make tzuyu eyebrow furrow. 

" sana? "

tzuyu startled when sana hug tzuyu tightly while still crying. 

" are you okay? " sana shook her head. 

" i don't want to go back to korea " sana said. 

" why? " tzuyu ask confusely.

" i still want to be with you "

tzuyu was happy to heard that. but it's still hurt inside when she think about sana rejected her. she was about to talk to sana when sana continue. 

" i know you're hurt because of the other day. i was confuse

 about my feeling. im sorry to hurt you. "

sana now look at tzuyu. she hold tzuyu face and sana kiss tzuyu lips. tzuyu eyes widened. but she kiss her back. 

they need an air. sana pulled away the hug and put her forehead on tzuyu. she look at tzuyu. still got tears on her cheek. she talk. 

" i love her, but i love you more tzuyu ah "

sana said looking at tzuyu. tzuyu heart shaker. tzuyu crying too and she chuckle.

" such a crybaby. "

" you too. " sana chuckle and blush when tzuyu wipe her tears.

" i love you too sana. "

they hugging right now. but then suddenly sana heard that her flight will started soon. sana look at tzuyu sadly. 

" can i cancel it? i miss you already? " sana pout. 

" you still got time baby. " sana blush. but pout.

" i miss you " sana whined. 

" we still contact to each other later. now go. "

" tzuyu ah " sana whined again. 

tzuyu kiss sana forehead, nose, lips. and she hug sana tightly. 

" we will meet someday. i promise "

" promise? "

" promise. "

" don't flirting. you're mine! "

" when? "

" yah tzuyu! "

" haha okay baby. take care. don't flirting too. "

sana nodded. she now bring her luggage and look tzuyy for the last time. tzuyu wave her hand to sana while smiling. sana smiling back. she then get in to the airplane. 

she sit and sighed. she miss tzuyu already. 

...........................................................................

the end?