53.| I love her, but I love you more pt.2

Finally sana arrived at the charles de gaulle airport. she take a deep breath before walk out from the airport. as soon she walk out, she take out her phone and decide to call the yoda. she tap the button call and waiting for the latter to pick up. but she didn't pick up and sana frown. 

seriously? 

she call the latter again but then someone tap her shoulder make sana turn around. she then saw a tall girl smiling at her. she saw the tall girl ear and thought. yoda?

" are you minatozaki sana? "

" uh yeah. you yoda? "

the tall girl frown. but sana chuckle shyly. 

" my bestfriend momo said your name is yoda. "

" uh actually my name is chou tzuyu. but yoda is you

 know, my ear. that's why "

" oh. um okay "

" well. let me bring your luggage to my car. "

" um okay. "

" don't be shy. "

tzuyu smile. sana smile back and nodded. tzuyu then bring sana luggage and they walking to tzuyy car. as soon they arrive at tzuyu car, tzuyu put sana luggage in the back seat. after done, tzuyu open the passenger seat and smile to sana. 

" you may get in sana. "

" t-thanks. "

sana get in. tzuyu close the door and went to driver seat. after get in, tzuyu buckled her seatbelt. she then saw sana didn't buckle her seatbelt. she look at sana. sana look back. 

" yes? "

" uh seatbelt. "

" oh haha okay. sorry. "

sana was about to buckled seatbelt when suddenly a hand stopped her. 

" let me do it. "

tzuyu buckled sana seatbelt. their face was closer and it makes sana face reddened. after done, tzuyu start her engine and drove to her house. while driving to tzuyu house. there's a silence between them but sana break the silence. she didn't know where tzuyu take her. she start to talk. 

" um yoda. where we going? "

" to my house squirrel. "

" what? "

" i-i mean sana. we are going to my house. "

" oh. but why in your house? "

" momo told me to bring you stay in my house. she didn't

 want you to stay at hotel. so i agree. why? you didn't

 like it? i can send you to hotel if you're not comfortable"

" aniyo. i-um okay. "

" so, momo told me you like paris. "

" y-yeah. what else momo told you? "

" she told me while you stay in paris for a week, i need

 to take care of you and bring you travel around this

 city. beside i know this place. so it's easy. hehe "

" oh okay. how long you live here? "

" 2 years. "

" you live with your parents? "

" nope. just myself. "

" you working? "

" nope, just taking a picture of this city and doing my

 things. i travel around too but i like here so i live here "

" why? "

" i just like. no reason. and i can't explain haha "

somehow hearing tzuyu laugh make sana felt something. but she shrugged it off. they now arrive at tzuyu house. sana saw tzuyu house. it was beautiful. tzuyu parking her car and turn off the engine. she then walk out and open the door where sana seat. sana said thanks and walk out. she close the door and tzuyu get sana luggage. after done, they get in inside. 

" welcome to my simple house. "

" it's beautiful yoda. "

" i know. hehe."

sana smile and they was standing inside the house. sana look around the house while tzuyu waiting for sana. she thought where she should put sana luggage. there's a two room upstair. she then curse in mind, ofcourse the other room. what else? tsk tzuyu. 

" yoda? "

" uh yeah? "

" what are you thinking? "

" oh nothing. let's going upstair. i want to show you your

 room hehe. follow me. "

" okay. "

sana follow tzuyu. they now went upstair. tzuyu open the second room and put sana luggage inside. sana look around the room. 

" is this your room? "

" uh nope. it was there "

tzuyu point her room which just locate infront sana room. sana nodded. there's a silence again. tzuyu start to talk. 

" so, i hope you're comfortable living here for a while. "

" okay. t-thanks "

" well. i guess you must be tired right? "

" y-yeah "

" take a rest then before we going out later. "

tzuyu smile. sana nodded and saying thanks to tzuyu. tzuyu excuse herself. after tzuyu leave to her own room. sana close the door. she saw the bed and start laying. she take a deep breath and close her eyes. 

mina ah, finally im in paris. i miss you so much. it must be good if you're here with me. but sadly you-you... i love you so much mina ah. are you happy now seeing im here? anyway, i live with yoda house now. it was our bestfriend friend. i miss you. 

suddenly tears rolling down on her cheek. sana wipe her tears. she get up and decide to take a shower. while in tzuyu room, she was thinking about the squirrel. she now lay in her bed. the first time she saw sana, she felt something weird feeling. and the first time she saw sana, she thought sana look like a squirrel because of her cheek. but a cute squirrel she thought. she chuckle and frown. she shook her head. she already know where to bring sana later at night after sana taking a rest. tzuyu felt sleepy and decide to sleep for a while. 

............................................................................................

wuu~- Satzuhearteu