32.| Kiss ft.Mina

Satzu and mina was doing vlive right now. sana are bored doing nothing and she decide she want to doing vlive. she call tzuyu who was done eating her food. 

" tzuyu ah. come here ~ im doing vlive right now "

" okay unnie. on my way ~ "

after tzuyu gulped her water, she went to sit beside sana. sana giggle suddenly make tzuyu chuckle. they are talking with the once. mina already done eat her food. she was bored and saw sana and tzuyu doing vlive. she decide to sit beside sana. sana saw mina but giggle. mina chuckle and they are talking with once.

" tzuyu ah, give a kiss to one of your member "

the once told tzuyu, sana read that and was happy when the once told tzuyu to kiss one of her member. suddenly her happines faded.

" kiss mina. kiss mina! pleaseeee 😭 "

sana jaw dropped. mina being innocent told tzuyu to kiss her. she was ready to get a kiss from tzuyu. sana just look at the camera and read the comment. she smile but inside she screaming. meanwhile tzuyu look at the camera then at mina then at sana. sana didn't look back.

" right now? "

" yes tzutzu. right now. kiss minaring 😍 "

mina was ready her cheek and close her eyes. she wait for tzuyu to kiss her. sana didn't said anything. tzuyu look at sana. 

" right now? "

" yes yes. mitzu sailing 😍"

" mitzu oh my hearteu 😍 "

" bring it on maknae. you go girl 😀 "

" now... kisss 😍 "

sana was jealous reading the comment. she felt like her heart is burning. sana then told tzuyu.

" just kiss mina. the once are waiting "

sana stare at tzuyu but her face are calmed. but not for tzuyu. she can saw sana eyes. it seems the eyes told her you kiss you die. tzuyu gulped. she was trapped between to kiss mina or not. if she kiss mina, she will die. if not, the once will be sad. she stare at sana. anyway, sana and her are in relationship just one week ago. and yeah tzuyu don't know what to do. 

" tzuyu ah, my cheek are ready kehkeh "

tzuyu look at mina who now closing her eyes and her cheek are ready to get kiss by tzuyu. sana was in the middle. she didn't move. she look at tzuyu with her face calmed. tzuyu didn't dare to look at her girlfriend. suddenly nayeon call tzuyu. 

" maknae, come here. i need your help! "

you're the best unnie nayeong!! fuh.

" sorry once, got to go hehe bye "

" aww tzuyu ah. you not kiss me yet "

" nooooo! my hearteu 😭"

" yaaasssss. satzu saved by bunny 🙌😏😝 "

" my heart broke. oh mitzu hearteu 😭 "

" bunny jjang! 😘"

" that was closed. bunny jjang! "

mina pouted. sana just chuckle reading the comment that their once send. she felt happy tzuyu didn't kiss mina. sana then patted mina head to calm the sulking penguin. but inside she felt victory. serve you right penguin hahaha 

" aigo, don't be sad mina ah. aigo "

" mmkayyy. 🙁 "

after sana and mina doing vlive, they decide to stopped. mina then went to her room. sana and tzuyu are sleep together. when sana get in to their room, she saw tzuyu doing her homework. she walk slowly and wrapped around her arm to tzuyu neck make tzuyu startled. 

" sana. "

" are you done tzutzu? "

sana kiss tzuyu head while tzuyu doing her homework. 

" nae. im done. "

tzuyu done doing her homework and now they going to their bed. sana snuggled closer to tzuyu hugging her girlfriend. tzuyu play with sana hair.

" are you mad sana? "

" mad why tzu? "

" about earlier. about the kiss "

" yes. "

" uh. "

" but im okay now hehe. "

" oh okay. "

" do you really want to kiss mina earlier? "

sana lift her head looking at tzuyu. tzuyu still playing with sana hair. she shook her head.

" n-no. i don't want to die 😰 "

" haha. good then. "

" yeah. sana "

" yes tzuyu? "

" i love you. "

" i love you more tzuyu "

sana peck tzuyu lips and hug tzuyu back. they now drift to sleep. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

lalala ~ #Nayeonsavedtheday😂😂