16.| I'm yours,your Mine pt.1

There's a two bestfriend who always stick together wherever they go. They've being bestfriend since they still a kid. it was minatozaki sana & chou tzuyu. both of them is foreigner. sana from japan while tzuyu from taiwan. when they still a kid, little sana and her parents was the first one moving to korea. after one year,little tzuyu and her parents moving to korea and little tzuyu with her parents became little sana neighbour. when little  tzuyu and her parents came in their new house,little sana parents help them and that's how they parents became closer. but not for little sana and little tzuyu. little  sana want to be friends with little tzuyu but little tzuyu just give a cold expression and that makes little sana sad so she didn't talk with little tzuyu. while little tzuyu, she just shy. 

one day, it was in the evening. little sana went to the playground, alone. she found the swing and run to play with it. but she fall down and crying. someone comes infront of her. it was little tzuyu. she kneel down and look at little sana who now wiping her tears and sniffing. little sana look at little tzuyu. suddenly, little tzuyu stand up and take out her hand for little sana to take it. little sana look at little tzuyu, little tzuyu is smiling and little sana was happy seeing her smile for the first time. she take her hand and hold it. 

" ah yu okay? "

" yeahh "

" can tchu wolk? "

" yeahh "

little tzuyu giggle when she saw little sana nodded her head repeatly when answer her. they now sit at the swing and play with it. they have so much fun. 

they decide to went back home because it's getting night. they walking homed together while holding hands. little sana arrived at her house. she turn around to look at little tzuyu. 

" you sho shuwittt. "

little sana chuckle. she talk to little tzuyu who know rub her neck looking at little sana shyly. 

" my name is sana "

" im tzuyu. "

" chewy? "

" no. tzuyu "

" che- "

" you can call me chewy if you want it. "

" okay. "

little sana nodded. she hugged her before she get into her house. after hugging, little sana bid goodbye to little tzuyu. 

and that's how they became closer at next day until they grew up pretty and being the most popular in their highschool. 

students in the school know they're bestfriends and always stick together wherever they go. sometimes, they will think that they are in relationships because sana always clingy to tzuyu, kissing tzuyu, hugging tzuyu, sulking and be happy after tzuyu make her laugh again. but sadly, they're just a bestfriends. nothing more. 

not until the author make them in relationship ( oh shut up. ) opsss. sorry 😂 not until someone come into the picture ( yeah that's right. keep going ) heh. and it was a guy and he get in the same class to tzuyu and sana. ( oh yeah ) shut up author ( 😶 ) good. and when the guy get in to the class, sana and tzuyu fall in love at the first sight to the guy ( oh god. for real? ) it's your story 😑 ( oh yeah haha. continue *sipcoffee* ) 😤  the guy saw them look at him. he smile. and s- ( and they faint right? ) i said shut up 😤 ( okay okay geez ) 😑 and sana with tzuyu even more fall in love with the guy smile. the guy cough and their teacher told him to introduce his self. sana and tzuyu waiting for his name and focus only to him. 

" hello, im romeo "

" awwww. im juliet "

tzuyu and sana said together. they then look each other while  the other student look at them weirdly. romeo chuckle and continue to talk. 

" sure. just kidding hehe.  treat me well guys "

" sure romeo! "

and again, sana and tzuyu said together and look to each other. their teacher cough make them focus to their teacher. 

" romeo, you may sit beside mark. "

" okay teacher. "

talk about where romeo sit, it was beside sana table on the right. tzuyu sit with sana while beside sana table is mark and beside mark have no one. their seat was on the back. romeo walk towards his seat. tzuyu and sana watching him walking and even more fall in love. he walk like a model. 

and because of romeo, sana and tzuyu friendship getting complicated. it's been a month after romeo in their school. and last week, they confess to each other who they fall in love. sana told tzuyu first that she fall in love with romeo. tzuyu was shocked and told that she fall in love with romeo too. they are fighting about who will fall in love first, none of them giving up. and sana make a bet, who can make romeo fall in love between them, one of them should stop fall in love with romeo. tzuyu take the bet. 

since the bet, sana always trying to get closer with romeo. when sana not with romeo. tzuyu will take a chance to get closer with romeo. and it happend everyday make sana and tzuyu not stick together anymore. but tzuyu, even she fall in love with romeo and take the bet, she always texting sana and ask sana if she have a free time and want to go out. but tzuyu realise, somethings changed. tzuyu realise that sana not replying or answer her call, she realise they didn't talk much in the school, she realise that their friendship slowly apart and tzuyu didn't like it. she just realise after a weeks.

*********************************************************

( so, is that mean tzuyu will giving up to romeo for her friendship? is tzuyu will fall in love with sana?*sipcoffee*) i don't know, you're the one who make this story 😑 ( aww. *sippcoffee* ) TO BE CONTINUED, AUTHORNIM IS ANNOYING. ( awww ) 😑