55.| I love her, but I love you more pt.4

Tzuyu already awake from her sleep. she look at her watch and it's 7am already. she sit up and stretch her body. since maybe sana still asleep, she decide to make a breakfast. she then get up from her bed and went to her bathroom to wash her face. then she  walk downstair and goes straight to her kitchen to make a breakfast. 

she cook a simple breakfast. an egg sandwich. after finish, she thought  sana still sleep. she decide to go upstair and wake sana. she first place the breakfast that she has cooked on the table. after done, she went upstair. 

she already infront sana door. she was thinking if she should knock the door or text her? but then she decide to knock the door. and she did. 

sana wake up from her sleep when she heard someone knock the door. she rub her eyes and get up from her bed. she open the door and saw tzuyu greet her. 

" morning sana " tzuyu smile. 

" morning too tzuyu. " she smile back. 

" i make a breakfast. "

" oh really? why you didn't wake me up? "

" uh i don't want to disturb you sleep. so y-yeah hee "

" oh okay. "

sana told tzuyu that she want to wash her face first. tzuyu nodded and told sana that she waited her at downstair. sana then wash her face. after done, she went downstair. she saw tzuyu waiting her. she then seat beside tzuyu. she look at the food that she made and like it. they then enjoy eat their breakfast. 

while eating, they talked. sana talk to tzuyu. 

" you're not bored live alone? "

" nope. sometimes my cousin will stay here. "

" oh. she sleepover here too? "

" yup. with her girlfriend. and her friends. "

" friends? "

" yup. their friends is the worker that worked in their restaurant"

" oh. so you have fun live here? "

" ofcourse. wait "

tzuyu saw sana peace of food at the corner of sana lips. she wipe it with her thumb. sana blush, tzuyu too. but tzuyu act innocent and they continue to eat. now it's tzuyu asking sana. 

" so, do you have fun too? "

" nope " tzuyu frown. sana chuckle and continue again. 

" im not yet travel around this city. but since yesterday, 

 i have fun. you bring me to your fav restaurant. hehe "

" i thought you didn't have fun " tzuyu pout then smile. 

" i will bring you to my another fav place today. "

" okay~ "

they finished take a brrakfast and decide to taking a shower. after finished, they get in the car. tzuyu talk to sana while driving. 

" we're going to museum louvre first. "

" okay. do you already went there before? "