58.| I love her but, I love you more pt.7

It's almost night already, they was late going to disneyland paris because nayeon want to watch a movies first. they all sigh and nodded. after watching movies, they all going to the destination that they suppose to go. 

they arrived at the disneyland paris and give the ticket that they buy online earlier. it was nayeon who treat them. they all happy. nayeon buy the tiket for 2days pass. and she also booking a hotel so they will sleepover in the hotel for 2days. 

" you so nice today nayeon. thanks! "

" welcome. enjoy your day tzu "

nayeon wiggle her eyebrow. tzuyu saw it and it seems nayeon teasing tzuyu. sana looking somewhere. she felt excitedment when she get in the disneyland paris. tzuyu glare at nayeon before following sana. she hold sana hand. the other go somewhere to enjoy their rides. while tzuyu and sana together. 

they go to indiana jones and the temple of peril which locate at adventureland. tzuyu is eager to ride the roller coaster. while sana was afraid. 

" you go tzu, i don't want. "

" why? "

" i-im afraid. "

" it's okay. im with you. "

sana shook her head. but tzuyu talk to sana. 

" it's not fun if you just see me ride this while you just 

 watching. have some fun. im with you anyway. "

" promise? "

" promise. i'll hold your hand. "

" okay "

sana said shyly when tzuyu will hold her hand. they now at the seat and waiting for the rollercoaster to started. sana was scared. tzuyu look at sana who close her eyes now. the rides not even start yet. tzuyu chuckle and hold sana hand. sana open her eyes and look at tzuyu. tzuyu smile. 

the rides started and all sana do is screaming like she gonna fall from the seat. tzuyu laugh but still holding tight sana hand. 

the rides stopped and sana hold her chest. breath in breath out. tzuyu look at her. 

" how is it? want more? "

" yah! stop. i don't want to ride it anymore " sana pout

" haha okay princess. "

they walk out from there and going somewhere to have some fun. 

after done enjoy the other rides, they decide to going back to hotel. tzuyu bid goodbye to their friends and cousin and now tzuyu and sana was in their room. that was big room and a bed for two person. there's a couch too. sana put her purse at the table and told tzuyu that she want to taking a shower. tzuyu nodded. they buy a clothes together before going back to hotel. because they will stay at the hotel. 

after sana finished taking a shower. she walk out from the bathroom and dry her hair with a towel. tzuyu was playing her phone when she saw sana, she stopped. she staring at sana. gulped. sana saw tzuyu was staring at her. tzuyu suddenly look away. tzuyu decide to taking a shower so sana can wear her clothes. 

after tzuyu finished, she walk out and saw sana was sleeping. tzuyu wear her clothes and look at her watch. it's 9pm already. she lay at the bed and watch sana sleeping. sana face was cover with her hair. tzuyu decide to move sana hair to her ear so she can clearly sana face ( i don't know how to explain this, i hope you guys understand what im trying to explain hahahaa ) tzuyu then staring at sana for a long time. she then look at sana point nose, her cheek that look like squirrel, tzuyu chuckle. then at last she look at sana lips. tzuyu bit her lips when she stare sana lips. 

tzuyu didn't know what she thinking right now, it seems sana lips like a gravity make her move close to sana. their face was inch closer. tzuyu can't breath properly. she told herself to stop doing it but her mind say other things. tzuyu talk in mind that she was sorry. she then kiss sana lips. her soft lips. tzuyu close her eyes feeling sana soft lips. she stay there for a while but suddenly felt sana kiss her back. sana wrapped her arm around tzuyu neck. tzuyu was suprised sana kiss her back. they then kissing longly. 

tzuyu pull away the kiss for because she need an air. she look at sana who still arm wrapped around tzuyu neck. they are looking to each other eyes. they can feel each other breath. tzuyu suddenly talk. 

" im sorry. "

" for steal a kiss? " sana ask. 

" y-yes. im sorry. " sana peck her lips. tzuyu eyes widened.

" it's okay. " sana smile. tzuyu blush.

" you're not mad? "

" no. " sana stare tzuyu eyes lovely while smiling. 

they stay for awhile staring each other eyes. tzuyu start to talk. she want to confess what she feel to sana. 

" sana. "

" yes? "

" i-i love you. "

tzuyu look at sana when she said that words. she fall in love with sana. sana look at her longly. sana don't know what to said. yes she finally know tzuyu love her. but then she remember mina. sana push tzuyu away. she realise what she have done. tzuyu was shocked. sana then said.

" sorry. let's sleep. "

tzuyu want to talk but she stop. she felt hurt inside but she understand. sana then cover her body with blanket. sana sleep at the bed while tzuyu decide to sleep at the couch. 

that night, they didn't sleep. sana was thinking what tzuyu said earlier, about the kiss, about the confession from tzuyu, then she thinking of mina. she was confuse with her feelings. while tzuyu she felt hurt inside. her confession get rejected. tzuyu shed a tears but wipe her tears. she don't know what will happend next morning. she trying not to think about it and she drift to sleep. 

..........................................................................................................

guys, i dream of sana lastnight. she hug me from behind. shitttt! hahahahahahahahaa. she keep pushing me away from jihyo when i sleep with jihyo. she then sleep at the middle while pushing me away from jihyo. lmao. i mad at her and went sleep at the bed. suddenly i felt sana lay in the bed and hugging me from behind. wtf man it feels so real and heaven when you dream about your bias!! 😂 wtf i can't stop thinking about it, im going crazy. just kidding 😂 i still normal haha. anyway, one chapter left. stay tuned 😬 - Satzuhearteu