08.| Can't Believe // final

At night, sana and her parents going to meet tzuyu parents. sana can't wait to see tzuyu again. while tzuyu just stay at her room until her mom come in.

" tzuyu ah "

" yes mom? "

" get ready. we have a guest 😋 you will shock when

you see who our guest. "

" really? ok. "

tzuyu was doing her homework but stopped after what her mom said. her mom already went downstair when someone knock their door.

" awww ms minatozaki. come in. oh sana. you getting

pretty. come in. mr minatozaki. come in. hehe "

sana and her parents come in to their house. mr minatozaki was talking with mr chou. while ms minatozaki went to ms chou at the kitchen to help her prepared the food. because they will taking their dinner at chou house. sana sit beside her father while searching someone. mr chou saw her.

" are you searching tzuyu? "

" um yeah uncle. is she here? "

" yep. wait a minute. "

" tzuuuuuuuyuuuuuuuu "

tzuyu father call tzuyu. tzuyu heard it and walking downstair. suddenly she gasped. this what her mom said earlier. sana was happy and run to tzuyu to hug.

" shu shu! we met again hehehe "

" uh. "

tzuyu didn't know what to said. she hug her back and sana happy when tzuyu hug her back. sana linked her hand to tzuyu while smiling. their mom saw them.

" aww. sha sha and shu shu met after a long time. "

" haha yeah. "

tzuyu said. after their mom prepared the food at the table, they now sit and enjoy their food.

after finish eating. tzuyu mom told tzuyu to bring sana at their room. sana was happy and tzuyu nodded while bring sana to her room. when they in tzuyu room. sana looking around.

" your room is beautiful. can i sleep here tonight? "

" N.O. we're not bestfriend. "

" tsk. we are and don't denied it tzuyu ah. "

" whatever "

tzuyu being cold again and sana was confuse. she saw tzuyu doing schoolwork. she just stand beside tzuyu and just look at what tzuyu doing. tzuyu didn't mind it. she just focus her school work. suddenly sana began to talk.

" tzuyu ah. you not miss me? "

" no. "

" so mean. i miss you so much you know. "

" okay. "

" you've changed tzuyu ah. why? "

sana was sad. but tzuyu didn't care and focus with her schoolwork.

" do you hate me? "

tzuyu didn't said anything. sana didn't bother her and walk downstair. tzuyu sighed.