Chapter 2

He was going to have a panic attack. It was past midnight and he just opened the document DaddyKook sent him more than a week ago while thinking he was prepared but the truth was, he wasn't. His eyes began to roam over the lines and he recognised some typical rules such as - you must eat three meals a day and - we must agree on a bedtime so after he was done with them he jumped to the ones that didn't seem familiar at all. As soon as he read some of the things involved he began to wonder if he could do it because there were some things there that didn't appeal to him at all. Maybe he didn't research enough, maybe he wasn't even a real little - but then, why was he feeling like he needed a daddy dom that could balance his life?

He decided he was going to tell Jungkook how he was feeling and he was going to see what he had to say about it. But before he could do that he saw he had one unread message. They exchanged phone numbers a day ago because it was easier to talk like that and now they were texting 24/7, from the moment they woke up to the time one of them went to sleep. They had a lot of common points, they liked the same movies and music and Jimin even agreed to try some sporty things for the sake of the other, who was passionate about such activities.

From: DaddyKook
How about we meet IRL?

He froze. He looked over to see his blanket was waiting for him and snuggled under it, leaving his phone aside so the message wouldn't chase him in there. He was anxious because he was thinking of a thousand things that could go wrong, from Jungkook being disappointed in his looks or his behaviour to concluding he didn't want to have anything to do with him. He grabbed his phone and dialled TaeTae, not caring about the time it was.

"Hi" He could imagine his friend playing videogames so late at night and curled further.

"He wants to meet me in real life."

"What?" He heard shifting and knew the boy got up and probably out of his room. "And what are you going to do? Do you want to meet him?"

"I do but -" He sighed.

"Look, you should give it a try and if you don't like him you don't need to see him ever again" Taehyung explained and Jimin wanted to groan because it wasn't about that at all. At the end of the conversation he was almost convinced it was a good idea and he thanked his friend for helping him out. He texted back a simple "ok" and when the man asked him if dinner was alright he assured him that Friday night he was free. Jungkook suggested doing something else too but he decided it was best if they were resuming to talking only so he wouldn't give mixed signals.

From: DaddyKook
Have you read the list I sent you? I'd like if we'd talk about it on Friday.

To: DaddyKook
Sure thing

The week passed easily because he was caught in all kind of books and projects and he found himself in Tae's room, looking at himself in the mirror to make sure he was looking presentable. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a light blue striped shirt that had too-long sleeves and he was trying to tame his hair, knowing that the man liked it a lot. He was looking decent and he tried to focus on the fact that they were meeting in a public place and he could leave anytime if he had reasons.

"He's going to die once he sees the way your ass looks in those." Tae grinned while pointing at his backside and Jimin slapped his shoulder playfully. He kinda wanted it to be true but on the other side, they never brought physical contact up ever since he asked him about his past relationships so he didn't know what to expect. "Your cab is here." He inhaled deeply and felt arms wrapping around him. "You're gonna be fine, if you need me, I'm just a text away."

"You're the best." A cheeky smile followed.

"I know, I can't help it."

The pink-haired boy rolled his eyes and hurried towards the yellow car, jumping inside and telling the driver the address he was given. Jungkook chose the location and he had no idea where it was because it was not placed in a neighbourhood he ever visited before; when the driver told him they were there his jaw almost dropped because that restaurant looked... beyond fancy. He paid and got out to look at the tall building and then at himself, realising how inappropriate he was dressed and feeling discouraged. He had ten more minutes to run and never look back but before he could move, his phone vibrated.