Chapter 17

"So you met him every night for dinner." Jungkook's tone was very calm and that was somehow even scarier so Jimin nodded before adding an "almost". The man began to play with the leftovers on his plate, eyebrows furrowed when he heard a gulp and understood right away how distressed the other was. "And did anything happen?" It was clear what kind of events he was referring to so the blond hurried to answer:

"No!" He was ready to explain that he'd never do anything like that when Jungkook nodded.

"Okay." He was dissatisfied but it was not like he could turn back the time and change the facts so he did his best to stop himself from showing the burning jealousy and motioned to the waiter to approach their table. "Dessert?" Jimin shook his head. "The bill, please." He addressed the young man and kept quiet until he paid for everything, ignoring the sounds of protest coming from the boy in front of him. He was happy Jimin chose to tell him everything but that didn't mean he appreciated the naivety of his actions because he could easily see the many ways in which the blond could endanger himself by foolishly relying on strangers.

Silence ruled until they reached the car and their safety belts were on. Jimin thought Jungkook was going to start the car but instead of that he turned towards him and when their eyes met his heart skipped a beat.

"Did you seriously think he wanted to be your friend?"

"Yes." The humourless chuckle that Jimin received as an answer was nothing compared to the moment when his boyfriend covered his face with both hands. He knew now how wrong he was and what Thomas's true intentions were but after Jungkook disappeared he didn't have much rationality left.

"Jimin -" He was speechless, what was he supposed to begin with? "You met him in a strange environment, he is part of a kink community you're vaguely aware of and when he happened to pass by your university and offered to pick you up you accepted." The boy could understand what he was trying to say.

"But he didn't hurt me -"

"But he could have." Jungkook sighed and started the car.

"I'll be careful from now on." Somehow, the brown haired man was doubting that but he decided to let it go for now and see how things will evolve in the future. There was no point in scolding him, an evolution already took place when Jimin decided to spill the beans. "We're going to your place?" Jungkook nodded so the boy turned on the music and took a while to find a song on his liking which was "To The Moon And Back" by Savage Garden. He leaned on the backrest and turned to watch the stern expression on his boyfriend's face. "Are you mad at me?"

They were not as affectionate as before and it was somehow normal but he hated this. It's been three days since that party took place and they decided to end the break and ever since they never properly kissed nor touched each other and today has been particularly tensioned because of the main topic.

They stopped at a red light.

"No." He couldn't handle this type of attitude all night so he grabbed his phone.

"Can you drop me off at Tae's?"

"Okay." When Jimin got out of the car there was no type of affection shown, not even a hug so by the time the boy reached the second floor of the dorm, he was barely able to hold his tears. When the door opened Taehyung dropped the towel he was holding so he could wrap his arms around his best friend and to pull him inside, locking the door behind them. The blond was a mess so he waited patiently until the sobs were gone so he could get an explanation because all he could figure out from the blabbering was "Kookie" and "Daddy" and that didn't give him much of a clue. They were lying on the bed, Jimin having his face buried in the taller boy's chest and a slender arm wrapped around his shoulders.