Chapter 25

It was the first time they were going to play for real and Jimin got boosebumps only at the thought that Jungkook was going to be home in less than 10 minutes. They fooled around in the morning but it was not very satisfying for him because his boyfriend punished him for waking him up before the alarm went off by not letting him cum. All he could think about during the day has been Jungkook fucking him senseless and that didn’t help at all because his concentration was almost inexistent. He read the last text message he received again.

From: Daddy

10 more minutes, I want you on your knees, wearing nothing but your collar.

His pretty collar was already in place – the one they used exclusively for playing and he was running out of time but he was worried about where Jungkok wanted him to kneel – was the bed fine? He shook his head, dismissing the silly question along with his shirt, thanking God for the warmth of the room. His pants followed, then his boxers and when he heard the front door he kneeled on the fluffy carpet of their bedroom, nervously playing with his fingers.  Calculated steps could be heard and his breathing hitched at the realisation that he was already hardening. His eyes adverted from his lap towards white socks and then towards brown eyes which were searching his face; he straightened his back under the burning gaze.

Jungkook had a hard time at work so coming home and seeing his boy waiting for him like this was the highlight of his day. He smiled subtly when their eyes met but he stopped walking, deciding to admire his sub a bit more. Jimin’s skin was flawless beside his neck and clavicle which were covered in never-fading hickeys, his hair was messy – a clue that he napped a bit during the afternoon – and his member twitched once when his eyes landed on it.  Back in the days when he was exclusively a Dom, he took pride in how well-behaved his subs were and he would always ask them to wait for him like this before crawling to him. But now it was different, feelings were involved and he knew exactly how and when to manhandle his baby. He approached the kneeling frame and his fingertips found soft strands before Jimin leaned against his legs, searching for closeness.

“Such a good boy, waiting for Daddy to come home.” The man murmured. “Get up, I want a kiss.” The blond hurried to comply and Jungkook leaned towards him, initiating a long and wet kiss. His baby’s lips were soft and sweet so he changed the angle of his face so his tongue could enter past them and search the hot cavern, drinking every moan. When they parted, the older man’s teeth tugged at the plump lower lip and he smiled at his boy’s self control – his hands were still in place. “Get on the bed, face up.”

Jimin felt a shiver crawling up his spine at the domineering tone and did as he was told, seeing Jungkook was discharging his belt. He grabbed the lube from the nightstand, offered it to the other and sat on the bed, at the opposed end from where he was. He unbuttoned his jeans, palming his semi-hard dick through the material of his boxers and licked his lips.

“Are you sitting comfortably?” He wanted to make sure.

“Yes.”

“Daddy – yes Daddy.” Jungkook corrected and Jimin gulped before repeating the words. “Good, I want you to touch yourself for me.” The colour of the younger’s cheeks changed immediately into a deeper shade and his hand flew to grab his leaking erection before a “tch” stopped him. “No, start from your neck.” His neck couldn’t help the ache he felt but his hands reached each side of it. “Do it like I’d do it.”

“You’d bite and suck my skin.” Jimin whined and Jungkook chuckled at the annoyance before raising a brow.

“Do you want me to bite and suck your skin now?” He took the lustful stare as a clue and crawled closer, positioning his body between smooth legs. His clothed erection brushed Jimin’s and a throaty moan left the boy’s mouth when hot lips closed on his throat. Small hands grabbed his sides and he felt hips grinding under him so he bit into the soft skin, hard enough to make the blond gasp in pain.