Chapter 6

"Your caramel frappe, Sir." Jimin grabbed the cup he was offered and smiled when Jungkook bent to kiss his lips gently before sitting down on the wooden bench himself. It was a working day and they were both studying the old building the younger was trying to portrait - it was not necessarily a perfect date but they figured out as much to know that they were happy whenever they were together.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, dinner time soon." He announced officially, receiving a short nod. The pencil began to move and he found himself staring at the thin lines, admiring the way such a small hand could create a lovely picture like that. Jimin was talented, it was obvious, and he couldn't stop himself from marvelling at the concentrated expression, at the stiffness of his body and the way he'd lick his lower lip constantly, too focused to realise he was doing it. He loved that mouth. His eyes roamed across the soft skin of his cheek and then the hickeys on the side of his neck caught his attention, making him smile satisfied at his masterpiece. The pink haired boy sighed and grabbed the eraser, dissatisfied with the design of a window. The poor thing looked sorrowful so he leaned so his head would rest on his shoulder. "What's the matter?"

Another sigh.

"I can't get it right." He mumbled and began to roll the paper, ready to put it away. He's been working for over a couple of hours now so he began to gather all his utensils, placing them carefully inside his backpack.

"What's inside there?" Jungkook pointed towards a small notebook he saw a lot lately, the covers being a deep purple. He smiled when Jimin's cheeks heated. "Baby?"

"Some doodles." He mumbled and the older decided to let it go, not wanting to intrude if they were talking about a diary or such a thing. He hummed and ran his fingers through soft hair.

"Do you want us to go for a walk before dinner?" Of course he did, he needed a little sport after spending all day sitting, his spine hurt. They weren't hurrying anywhere because it was Friday and that meant Jimin had no school the following day and they could enjoy themselves as much as it was possible.

"Jiminie -" The boy didn't like the seriousness of the tone and he furrowed his eyebrows, thinking of the worst. "Do you remember the project I worked on - the one about Gwangju?" Of course he did, it was the reason why Jungkook was working so hard lately, taking extra hours and giving up on sleeping hours so it would go perfectly. "They accepted the idea and I am the one to take care of it so I will spend the next week and a half there."

But that was at the other end of the country.

"Oh." He gasped and put a crisped smile on, trying not to act his feelings. He didn't want to be a needy asshole who was an impediment in his boyfriend's life, he knew Jungkook worked hard to make everything happen so he was proud of him but he didn't like the idea of not seeing him at all during the next days. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you, sweetheart." An arm draped around the other's shoulders and he offered a dazzling smile. "I'll miss you." Jimin smiled for real after hearing those words and tiptoed so he could kiss his cheek.

They decided during dinner that they should spend Saturday and Sunday morning together at Jungkook's place as the latter was supposed to be in Gwangju by the start of the following week. The man wanted to make this a habit but Jimin was too shy to accept yet. As soon as he was dropped off his brain began to work and he realised that his first time was going to happen in less than 24 hours. They've done other things before and he felt that Jungkook was the one he wanted to lose his virginity to, not because he was feeling pressured anyhow but because he was feeling safe and complete by his side. He knew that no matter what was going to happen between them he was never going to regret it but that didn't mean he didn't want it to be perfect. In the morning, the first thing he did after taking a shower and brushing his teeth was to start looking for his best pair of boxers which were the only expensive ones he owned and which he never had the chance to show off to anyone else. His ex boyfriend would always complain to him that he never tried to be sexy and truth to be told, he's never felt sexy and that was probably the reason why he never tried to act like it. They were rather plain for the price he had to pay but he didn't feel comfortable in something flashier than these light grey ones so he put them on and searched for a pair of skin tight jeans and a striped t-shirt. He bought a thin choker that was in the form of a velvet streak and he decided to put it on, hoping Jungkook would like it.