Chapter 26

It was probably the seventh time Jungkook could see Tae's leg tapping Jimin's shoulder and this time he almost wanted to turn around and tell him to put his seatbelt on but he stopped in time because the boy began telling another story. He was so enthusiastic about meeting the others and having a "two days party" that he was talking their ears off and they still had one more hour to go. The others left earlier but they had to wait until Yoongi was done with college so they could leave; truthfully - Jungkook has been worried about Tae and Yoongi interacting even if Jimin told him they knew each other. The older one kept silent for a while, tired because of the long day and he managed to stand the energetic boy for about half an hour before he put his headphones on. Taehyung didn't mind it, he kept blabbering about various things, making Jimin giggle and roll his eyes a lot. It was delightful to see them together - it was like they could never run out of things to tell each other and the man grasped the idea of "soulmates" they were so proud of.

"Kookie - could you change the song?" The called one obeyed the order before he heard two simultaneous yawns that made him grin. "Do I have time to nap?" Tae asked.

"I think we have one more hour but it may be more depending on the traffic." He turned the volume down, thankful that his playlist was containing mainly chill songs and soon the boy was passed out in the backseat, his head leaning back and his mouth gaped. Yoongi fell asleep a while ago so it was just Jimin and him now, the boy fidgeting with the scarf that was resting on his lap. They caught a red light and the blond rested his head on the other's shoulder, expecting a forehead kiss that didn't wait to appear. "Is Baby tired?"

"Uh-uh."

"Why don't you try to sleep a bit too?" Jimin shook his head, not wanting to but leaned on his backrest, wrapping his arms around his body. "Do you want Daddy to turn your seat warmer on?"

"Please." He did so and the rest of the road trip is quiet, rain beginning to pour down from the sky. He slowed down, knowing he was responsible for three lives beside his own and turned the GPS on, wanting to get there as soon as possible. Jin was already spamming his phone with messages so he muted it until he pulled over in front of one nice-looking cabin. His hand grabbed Jimin's and squeezed it gently, watching the pretty face twist and smiling at the small grunt that followed.

Taehyung began stirring and lazily opened his eyes.

"We're here?"

"Yes, let's go." Yoongi got out first but waited until Jimin was up, his anxiety getting the best of him. He was not sure it has been a good idea to accept the invitation but as soon as the blond came closer to him and grabbed his hand all the insecurities faded, a small smile playing on his lips. He expected some decent people but when they opened the door he saw pillows flying from one end of the room to the other while someone was screaming on the top of his lungs "Stop it!" His eyes turned towards the noisy one and their eyes met as he continued to yell "S-t-o-p i-t!" The man, who was looking like Vogue would ask him any moment to pose for the cover, shut his mouth and his features hardened as the attack stopped. He stepped closer to the door and flashed a still-pissed smile as he presented himself.

"Finally! Hi, my name is Seokjin but you can call me Jin." A tall and slender man followed and presented himself as Namjoon before trying his best to mend things with the other.

"I'm sorry, forgive me?" The answer was a curt "no" and a third man appeared, dressed in the most colourful sweater Yoongi has ever seen - it looked like a unicorn puked on it and a tiger head was shining in the middle of the whole mess.

"Oh, come on eomma, we were just playing." He was doing aegyo and if the brunet would have normally cringed at the cute display, his eyes widened at the image because the man's lips formed a heart. His red hair was weirdly fitting the whole image and it seems Yoongi was caught red handed because he was the first one this so-called-Hobi's eyes fell on. "It's so nice to meet you!"