Chapter 27

A somewhat loud thump startled him and he opened his eyes slowly, his fingers splaying on the matress, looking for warmth but finding none. He immediately sat up, looking around the room alarmed and then checked his phone to see it was only 5 AM. He could see the bathroom light was on because the door was cracked so he went towards it, his feet freezing on the cold parquet. Jimin was trembling while kneeling on the floor, his head resting against the toilet seat and his breathing hitched. A sudden convulsion made him straighten his back as he began heaving in the toilet and Jungkook immediately was by his side, his arm curling around the small body.

"Oh, baby - it's okay, let it all out." It was obviously because of the alcohol and Jimin couldn't answer because as soon as he finished throwing up he began sobbing, his stomach contracting around nothingness. The man grabbed a piece of toilet paper and cleaned the boy's face gently, realizing how swollen his face was.

"D-Daddy." He sobbed. "Minnie's sick." Jungkook tensed when he realised the blond was in little space and began to rub his back in large circles, doing his best to soothe him. "Make it stop." He sniffled and the other kissed his temple, pulling him so his head would fall against his shoulder.

"I wish I could, baby." The brown-haired man sighed and held him close until the nausea reappeared and made him pull away. Jungkook hurried to the kitchen to bring a bottle of still water and lemon and half an hour later the boy was brushing his teeth, ready to get himself and his upset stomach back to bed. He was still feeling dizzy and he wanted to sleep because his entire body ached so he welcomed the arms that wrapped around him as soon as his head rested on the pillow. "Why didn't you wake Daddy up?"

"Minnie's too sick." The younger mumbled and buried his face in his boyfriend's neck. "Sorry." Long fingers began to run through his sweaty light strands as Jungkook hummed, assuring the other that he was not mad, just worried. He must have been scared - feeling little and so sick at the same time. Sleep washed over them soon enough because it has been a long night and the uneasiness was forgotten.

A ribbon of sunlight blinded him as soon as the alarm went off and Jungkook rubbed his eyes, feeling even more tired than when he went to sleep for the second time. He flinched at the realization that he was all alone in the room and threw the covers away, his mind going crazy at the idea that Jimin was crying somewhere; he was sure the boy was still in headspace and he could hurt himself while being at it. He almost ran down the stairs, not caring that it was only 8 AM and that the guys were probably still sleeping and once he heard familiar voices he hurried towards them, surprised to find out they were coming from the kitchen. Jimin was sitting at the table, cookie cutters on display in front of him, and he turned to look at the sweaty man while Jin offered a loud "Good morning!" Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair and exhaled loudly, obviously relieved.

"Good morning, Daddy!" Jimin smiled sweetly and made grabby hands, bringing the other closer.

"Morning!" The man said and accepted the touch when the blond wrapped his arms around his middle and rested his head against his clothed abdomen. "Are you feeling better?" A small nod.

"Jinnie-hyung made me breakfast and now I'm 'kay."

"Oatmeal, yogurt and bananas." Jin informed and sipped on his coffee, his eyes turning towards the composition that was waiting to be shaped.

"Thank you." Jungkook's voice was still a bit hoarse because of the early hour and he looked down to see Jimin staring at his face. "Are you helping Hyung to bake cookies?" The boy nodded enthusiastically and the man leaned so he could kiss the boy's forehead. "Daddy needs to take a shower, will you be okay with Jinnie?"

"Uh-uh, I've been an early bird and showered already."

"That's because you're a baby chick." Jungkook teased and felt small fingers fisting his crumpled shirt. "What's the matter?"