Chapter 3

“Riptide” by Vance Joy – that was his ringtone and the reason why he woke up startled. Little waves formed and when some drops hit the floor he realised he fell asleep while bathing; that probably happened a while ago because it was chilly in there and by the insistent call it must have been Junkook who he was supposed to meet. They agreed to go for a long drive and talk about what happened over the day because they have been both quite busy but now he was sure to be late so he grabbed the phone, hoping he wouldn’t drop it.

“Y-yea?”

“I’m right outside your block.” Shit, shit, shit. He couldn’t get out right now.

“I kind of fell asleep in the bathtub.” He didn’t want to upset the other but he had no idea how to mend things.

“Oh – I’ll see you tomorrow, then?” Jungkook didn’t seem mad, just disappointed and Jimin felt his heart throb at the pitiful tone he used. It wasn’t like he didn’t want to see him just as much but...

“Why don’t you come upstairs? I have tea if you want –“

“I’d love that.” He could hear the grin so he told him the number of the apartment and hurried to dry his body so he could let him in. He was a bit anxious because it was the first time he let anyone else beside Taehyung seeing the place he shared with Yoongi and his room was rather messy. He grabbed a towel for his hair too and hurried to open the door when he heard knocks and he felt like blushing because the man staring back at him was looking absolutely gorgeous in a black leather jacket and dark skinny jeans. “Hi.”

“Hi – uhm, come in.” He said, his voice hushed and stepped aside so Jungkook could step in. “I could make some...” He didn’t have the chance to finish the sentence because he felt fingers running through his hair and heard a dissatisfied “Tsk.“

“Your hair needs to be dried or you’re gonna catch a cold.” It was like something switched inside his brain and now he was staring at a dominant man who didn’t look too pleased. His eyes softened and a cheeky smile spread on his lips. “I’ll help you if you let me kiss you.” Jimin’s flush deepened. How was that even a deal?

“Okay.”

“Okay?” He just wanted to double check but soon the pink-haired boy was stepping closer and rising on his tiptoes so his lips could reach the others. It was rather brave of him but instead of complaining Jungkook wrapped his arms around him, pulling him closer and prolonging the kiss. In the middle of it he dared to let his tongue wander and as soon as he passed the entrance he explored the warm cavern, enjoying every whimper and moan. Jimin’s flavour was of strawberries and all he wanted was to taste him for as long as possible. When they parted a hand travelled to his cheek to caress the soft skin there. “Good boy.” Something about the praise made the younger’s tummy flip.

“The hairdryer is in my bedroom.” He murmured shyly and Jungkook grinned at the cuteness once he points towards the last door that could be seen on the left side of the corridor. The brown-haired man discharged his shoes and took his jacket off before following him there, wondering what he could find.

Jimin’s room was not big but it wasn’t small either and its walls were covered by different posters of TV shows and movies – from Avengers to Adventure Time. There was no TV but there were shelves with books, comics and manga and a big desk was resting by the window, that was filled with papers and wooden pieces for the moment. He could see a lot of models of buildings, some completed, some missing certain parts but overall they were absolutely amazing. By the desk there were a lot of drawings and there rested some plans too, lists and other such things.

“It’s not much but it’s mine.” Jimin said, seeing the way his room was looked at. Brown eyes were wide and hungry for knowledge and he couldn’t help but giggle at that. Jungkook went closer to the biggest model that was of a castle that seemed really familiar and received an explanation. “It’s the Sleeping Beauty Castle from Disneyland – I have two more weeks to finish it.”