Chapter 5

As soon as he received the picture of Jungkook dressed for the party he checked himself in the mirror to see if he was dressed properly. He was going to try to get along with his friends and talk as much as possible even if talking to strangers was a very difficult task for him. He wondered if they knew that he was a little, he wondered if they were familiar with BDSM and its dynamics. When he got inside the black BMW he was surprised when his lips were attacked, a hand wrapping around his body and pulling him closer as a curious tongue searched his mouth. He was taken aback but he answered with the same passion, brand perfume flooding his nostrils and making him feel dizzy.

“Hi.” Jungkook grinned when they parted and Jimin chuckled at the enthusiasm. “Belt.” He warned, the car starting to beep as soon as he got it out of the parking lot.

“So – your friends.”

“What about them?” The man seemed to be in high spirits, not that he was complaining. 

“Are they daddies too?”

“No, no.” He was amused by the presumption. “They have been part of the BDSM club where I used to go back in the days and they know about us – there’s nothing to worry about. They’re very open minded people.” Jimin nodded, understanding but his mind began to fly towards the idea of Jungkook being a dom. He wondered just how cruel he’s been and how many subs did he have but he didn’t ask because it was possible to ruin the current mood and he didn’t wish for that.

Jimin expected something fancy as soon as he said they were going towards someone’s house but he was not ready for the neighbourhood they got in, which was one of the richest in the entire Seoul. The gates opened for them and as soon as the car was parked he began to feel nervous in front of the unknown, fiddling with his fingers on his lap. He was not part of this world.

“Do we need to wait one more minute?” He shook his head, he didn’t like to be a nuisance. He stuck by Jungkook’s side, holding his hand tightly and pressing against him whenever someone stopped to talk to them. They all knew the older man and he was presented to a lot of people until a blond man approached them and smiled widely, being followed by a taller man whose limbs seemed incredibly long. “Here they are.” Jungkook turned towards him. “Jimin, these are Seokjin and Namjoon. Guys – Park Jimin.”

“Finally!” Jin said and shook his hand with short movements. They were a couple, it was their house and as they were Jungkook’s closest friends from the party he decided he could push himself to speak and interact with them for longer. In less than an hour they were joking around and sharing all type of embarrassing stories, obviously not caring about the man’s empty threats of never talking to them again. He offered to help Namjoon with preparing a few cocktails even if he was hardly an expert and soon they were in the kitchen, looking for the right glasses and the right bottles.

“Jungkook’s favourite is Mojito, isn’t that plain?”

“I guess so.” He grinned and brought the ice from the fridge as he was asked.

“You’re safe here, you know?” Jimin didn’t understand what it was all about so Namjoon offered him a dimpled smile. “If you want to act little. Jin and I know everything about it.”

“Thanks but – I don’t...” Why was everyone expecting him to act in a certain way? The feeling of alienation from everything that was dd/lg or dd/lb related appeared again and he gulped, knowing the man only meant well, trying to make him feel comfortable and safe.

“Oh.” He was obviously surprised by the information, Jungkook probably didn’t tell him anything about it. “I was surprised when he told us that he wants to start all over again. He’s had some bad experiences before you, has he told you?” Jimin shook his head. “He only had girls as littles before and he’s been disappointed by both. When he first told us about you I was surprised because he looked so happy.” The pink haired boy felt his cheeks heating at the comment. “I have known him for a long time and he’s always been so hot blooded and dissatisfied. He’s never been so genuinely content.”