Thirty-Two

HELLO GUYS, BEFORE YOU PROCEED WITH THE STORY... I WANT TO PLUG SOMETHING.

IPRO-PROMOTE KO LANG YUNG FIRST EVER TO BE PUBLISHED BOOK KO UNDER LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL CORP.

IT IS ENTITLED "WALK OF SHAME" 

Don't be confused dahil Aniya. B ang ginamit kong pen name doon.

It will be available this June 2014 (I don't know if it's allowed to give the specific date kaya basta first week of June siya!) on every PPC branches nationwide, and also on other bookstores like National, Pandayan, Expressions and etc.

I hope you guys will grab a copy. I will really really appreciate it guys.

For more questions, just visit the page: LIBofficial 

or you can ask me personally by sending me a pm on facebook or asking me on my ask.fm/kissmyredlips

THANK YOU GUYS. SO VERY VERY MUCH.

___________

Allie

The first thing that came out of my mouth was a loud gasp. The smell of the breeze coming from the air conditioning mixed with the scent of medicine made me scrunch my nose in pure distaste. Even with my eyes closed, I can already tell where I was.

After all, this is my number one hated place at all times.

The hospital.

Just by simply thinking of that mere word sends me chills that lingers inside my body and it's in a very terrible way.

Hindi ko pa dinidilat ang nga mata ko. Mainly because I was scared of what will happen once I open them. It's been a long while since I've went to a hospital. I strictly avoided to going one because I was tired from fighting the inevitable. I stopped from going because I was tired of praying for something better. I gave up because I want to stop my family from getting their hopes up.

Getting your hopes up means you're expecting and expectations meant heart breaks.

In life, I think expectation is ranking top two of the list of things that could break your heart and ruin your life. The third one, is of course cheating which is pf course supplied with infedility and lies. The list also includes being alone, depression, insecurities, betrayal, abandonment and the other worse stuff unimaginable.

The first one though, the topnotcher-highranker, is the worse of them all. It's something that not even those who plays safe by barracading their heart with bricked painted walls with a handle with care fragile sign could escape from. It's not something where you could close your eyes and magically disappears when you open them. No, it doesn't work that way.

What else could be more worse than assuming something that will never happen and is inevitable?