Disclaimer

This story contains:

● Coarse language (though it's censored or whatever you wanna call it, but only up to chapter 44.)
● Rape (rare and never very detailed)
● Abuse and possibly scenes of torture (I say possibly cause I haven't gotten the whole storyline planned out so it might happen)
● Suicidal thoughts and self-harm (from Lily)
And maybe a few other things that I'm not aware of.

Read at your own risk.

Feel free to stop reading at any point if you get uncomfortable. There are a few scenes of abuse and torture throughout the storyline so far.

This story was taken down or accidentally deleted, but I'm going to take another shot at it. I'm planning on changing certain events but the characters and most of the storyline are the same.

All characters and storyline belong to me so please, no plagiarism or copyright. ©IceSky_

Lastly, all of this is fiction, made up by my imagination, and none of it reflects on me. Negative actions like Lily's (self-harm, suicidal thoughts) aren't right and they're serious. In no way am I trying to encourage or say these actions are right. If you cut or have suicidal thoughts, please seek help like joining an anonymous suicidal help group or even message me and I'll try to help.

Thanks for reading.