Chapter 45: First Session

Axel's POV

So many ways to hurt him.

Alas, I won't get to use them all today. Maybe tomorrow, after all, Zane's never leaving this building again.

Alive, at least.

I can't keep the dark smirk off my lips. Oh, this is gonna be so much fun.

My eyes scan the room, planning out what to do. The room is a small rectangle, and the door in the corner of one of the longer walls. The short wall at the other end of the room is covered in torture toys. The wall with the door has a counter running along the length of it, along with a sink for washing the blood off the whips and blades. Zane is chained to the wall opposite of the door.

"Pull against the chains so the cuffs dig into your wrists," I order, my voice monotone.

Glaring at me, Zane does as I say. He steps away from the wall until the chains are pulled to their full length. He tries to step further away from the wall, making the silver press harshly against his skin. Zane hisses in pain but his body doesn't stop pulling at the chain.

I see a trickle of blood fall down his hand to his finger tips and fall to the ground.

It's nowhere near enough to quench my thirst for his blood. And a few drops only makes the bloodlust wilder, harder to contain. If I unleash it, I know I'll rip into Zane myself, killing him and giving him a quicker death than he deserves. So I hold it back, but I know that dark, sadistic look is dancing in my eyes.

Zane has stopped pulling at the chains and now stands against the wall, still glaring at me.

"Oh stop with the glares," I chuckle darkly. "I know you're just trying to hide your fear. You're not doing a very good job, I can smell it in the air. Pretending to be strong won't help you. Nothing will."

I see the internal debate in his eyes, choosing between trying to look stronger when I know he's not, or letting himself show his weakness and pain. My smirk grows when I see his facade crack and fear floods his expression. Guess he chose to let it show.

I grab the key and unlock the cuffs, letting them fall and smack against the wall since the chain isn't long enough for them to reach the ground. Zane stays standing against the wall.

I almost laugh at how weak and vulnerable he is. I doubt he's ever known what it's like to not be at the top of the food chain. The sight of the once strong and prideful alpha standing with his head bowed with fear emitting from him in waves is so amusing, I take a picture.

I'm not kidding, I literally take a picture. There's a camera in here because Zane liked to take pictures while torturing people then showing the images to the victims later. I'm so printing this photo later.

Axel? How're you doing? Cam asks timidly.

Not bad, I reply, my voice laced with my amusement.

I send Cam an image of Zane. I can feel my mate's amusement, but his worry still lingers.

Just... Don't lose yourself while you're doing this, Cam murmurs softly.

I don't reply.

I look at Zane, "let's get this show on the road. Strip."

Hesitantly, Zane pulls his shorts and boxers down, stepping out of them so he's naked. My eyes scan his body, looking over the few scars spread over his pale skin. After a few days, his whole body is gonna be covered in scars.

But today, I'll focus on making sure he knows the pain he caused Drake.

That includes whipping, breaking bones, and the usual punching, kicking and clawing. And I'll make his shove a knife up his ass, that's close enough to the pain Drake must've felt.