Epilogue

This epilogue is going to be different than most others. Usually you read about the next part in the main couple's lives and they might have a baby, or it's from someone else's point of view, showing the events that lead to the sequel.

This isn't like that.

This is going to go over the messages in my story, my past. These messages aren't through the whole story, only small parts. It's going to be cheesy, and you may choose to not really hold the messages to meaning and disregard them, or maybe you just don't believe in miracles, but please, just read what I hope my story has shown to you.

I hope I showed you that your life might be hard and painful, and you may not see any light in it, but it will get better, and that even the most damaged person can heal if you have the patience and will to help them. There are ways to fight off depression without turning to suicide.

Maybe Drake showed you that if you want to be happy, you have to stop holding on to the past and move on. Maybe if something embarrassing happened to you and lots of people saw, don't keep your head down and think about that every day. Others will move on eventually, and so should you.

Drake also probably showed you that you can't judge someone without knowing their side of the story and getting to know them. If you avoid someone just because of their appearance and complexion, you may be missing the chance to make a really great friend.

Jamie may have taught you that as long as you try and you believe in yourself, if doesn't matter what other people think of you. Don't be scared to try something just because your nervous about being judged. People will be people, they'll find something to judge, no matter what.

And, Jamie may have also showed you that if you ever meet him, you shouldn't swear in front of him.

Zero gave the message that you should try to trust before mistrusting, and that you should trust your family, unless they give you a reason not to trust them, like our parents did.

I hope Eric, Luke and Cam showed you that someone will accept you for who you are. You just have to be brave enough to show them the real you. Don't hide part of who you are.

Nick and Axel taught you that it's never too late to change. Protect those you care about, like they tried to do for us, their siblings.

And Nightmoon pack. They showed that karma will catch up to you, and if you're given a second chance, don't carelessly throw it away, no matter how small the chances of success are.

And maybe there are more messages within my story that I overlooked, if you care to try and find them.

I've shared my story to let others know what I've been through, and give them hope that things can get better. I'm finally at home here at Bloodlust, and I wouldn't change a thing.

And as I sit here typing this, with Drake standing behind me and reading over my shoulder, I can't help but wonder how many other people there are out there in the world, being abused or bullied right now. How many people are suffering every day of their lives?

It's not right, why should you treat another human being, another living thing, like that? Why do people try to put others down and walk all over them?

I want to work to change that. I hope that when you read this, you're inspired, even if it's just a tiny spark, to want to help people who are suffering. Because no one deserves to be abused, especially for no reason.

So I ask you to try. Try to be the change our world needs. You'll never know how far you'll go if you don't take that first step into the unknown.

~ Lily Annabelle Heart