Author's Note

OK, sorry if anyone thought this was the next chapter, but I want to say something, it I don't think it's very pretty. Only one person was commenting stuff like this, but I want to do this just in case there's anyone else who shares this person's views on my book. Sorry if this makes you hate me or whatever because you think maybe I'm overreacting with just one person, but to me, this just seems important. Here we go...

*Clears throat and takes a deep breath*

Lily was ABUSED her whole damn nineteen years of life. She has only ever trusted her brother who left for ten years because he was forced to when she was nine. Lily was starved, beaten, is suicidal and finds it very hard to trust ANYBODY because they would turn on her once she would get comfortable around them. She is nervous, very cautious and wary around people, especially people she doesn't know very well. She has known her brother her whole damn life and he has never done ANYTHING to even remotely break her trust in him. Lily is scared and fearful a lot so far because 1) she went through F*CKING HELL and 2) IT'S HOW THE DAMN STORYLINE GOES! Absolutely NO ONE is forcing you to read the book, and the exit is right up there in the corner ⇖.

There is no need to comment things like "she's fucking retarded🙄" and "she thinks everything and everyone will beat her. 'Oh, look, a tree! It's gonna beat me!' Fucking retard🙄" I got the point at the second comment, no need to post five! Oh, she thinks her mate might hit her, I wonder why, it's not like her PARENTS beat her! Would you say that shit to Lily in real life if she was an actual person? See how she feels then! I'm willing to bet that you don't know how it feels to go through what Lily has gone through.

Look, I'm sorry if you hate my book or if I offended anyone, but you don't need to comment shit like this. I have never published a story on anything other than Wattpad, I am not a qualified author, my writing will not be perfect! I write for the enjoyment of others, probably like many other Wattpad authors. Maybe I screwed up with writing the characters personality, or it's too damn cheesy, but as long as even one person likes what I write, I will keep writing.

I have people who like what I write (at least I hope you like it) and who I believe will support me, so I will keep publishing chapters for them.

Thank you.

Rant over. Sorry if you hate me now, but that was just bugging me. Completely new topic now...

Please don't be a ghost reader, I love reading your comments as long as they're not completely negative shit like above. I completely understand hate towards characters for their stupid decisions (like Drake jumping to conclusions and rejecting Lily) but calling Lily retarded repeatedly with everything she's been through... That's a bit extreme.

The next chapter will hopefully be soon, but it probably won't be in the next few days. I'm working on my other book, Claimed by Force right now. Since I've got no update schedule (sorry but I'd never be able to stick to it) I've just decided to write and publish a chapter of One Suicidal, then a chapter of Claimed by Force, and so on. Thanks for bearing with me and waiting though.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on my books.