Chapter 7: Let me know

'As if I've been waiting'

Third Person POV

Jimin woke up as usual; the slow rise of the sun eliminating his room. For some reason however, he didn't feel like staying in the cloud like embrace of the expensive covers. Instead, he wanted to go to his favourite place to surprise Yoongi with breakfast. The kitchen.

Carefully pulling on a loose shirt and ruffling his hair, Jimin started to make his way towards the door, placing his bets on what it would be today. Locked or unlocked? Yoongi hadn't mentioned any visitors yesterday so his bets were on unlocked today. He was right.

Slowly opening the door, Jimin looked around to make sure it was clear before walking down towards the gorgeous kitchen. Lucky for him, the kitchen was empty, meaning that the other resident had not yet risen. And in all honesty, he probably wouldn't wake up for a good hour since he could sleep like a sloth when he wanted to. He often reminded Jimin of a rock when he's seen him asleep on the sofa in the large living room. Nothing can wake him up.

Smiling at his so far success, Jimin made his way around the kitchen, rummaging for the ingredients he needed to make pancakes. Pancakes had become a dish that was favoured for breakfast in this house ever since the incident. Just thinking about it made Jimin blush. He'd thought over and analysed the situation like some crazy fan for hours, trying find every possible reason for why Yoongi would've kissed his neck that day.

He had thought that maybe he had imagined it or maybe it was by accident but the fact he felt his lips slowly brush his skin and the reaction that he had, he was confident that it did happen and that it was not an accident at all. And that just filled him with confidence. It was crazy, he was falling for a man who he hardly knew, who had essentially kidnapped him and who just so happened to be extremely dangerous and yet he couldn't be happier. Maybe it was because he was bored or maybe it was simply because he felt something between them, either way, he didn't want to be away from Yoongi anymore. Just waiting to see him each day was torture as it was. He was dying to know if he felt the same as him. He could only hope.

Dragging himself back into reality, Jimin got to work making pancakes for the two of them, ensuring to flip them carefully this time. He didn't want to be cleaning the ceiling fixtures again.

To pass time, Jimin found himself humming a song he'd heard on the radio. (In media) It was a song he related to in a way since he was so confused with Yoongi's bipolar actions. He just wanted to know how Yoongi felt about him and why he was where he was now. It was all too confusing.

Noticing that the last pancake was ready, Jimin dished them out onto two trays and took one. Adding a cup of coffee to the tray, he carefully walked over to the stairs leading down to the basement where Yoongi's room was located. Jimin waited once he made it to the bottom, knowing better than to just enter. He went to knock but halted as he heard Yoongi's voice. It sounded like he was on the phone.

"Yeah, I'll see you later...yes I promise...ok, wear something nice and I'll treat you ok?...ok, bye."

Jimin wasn't sure what he had just heard but he didn't really like it. Although he could've been talking to anyone, something was telling Jimin that the person on the other side of the phone was someone who was quite possibly someone very...close with Yoongi. And that thought broke Jimin's heart. Suddenly feeling the need to give greater distance from himself and the elder, turned to leave but tripped slightly on the stairs. Luckily he caught himself and the food, but the noise did not go unnoticed. Hoping to get away, Jimin hurriedly tried to make his way up the stairs but was soon halted in his tracks.

"Jimin, what are you doing here?"

Grimacing, Jimin slowly turned around to be met with a sight he wasn't quite prepared for.

There stood the one and only Yoongi, his hair dripping wet and his shirt clinging to his slim but extremely attractive figure

There stood the one and only Yoongi, his hair dripping wet and his shirt clinging to his slim but extremely attractive figure. Jimin couldn't help but stare.

Looking slightly past his shoulder, Jimin could see a towel on the bed

Why did he have to catch him straight after a shower of all times?

Yoongi smirked, noticing the youngster's lasting gaze on his body.
"Come to sneak a peak hey?"

Jimin snapped his head up to look at Yoongi's face.
"N-no I-"

"Well I'm sorry baby but I finished my shower, you'll have to try harder next time."

"But I wasn't-"

"Anyway, why were you really here?"

Flustered, Jimin tried to compose himself before answering the god that stood in front of him.

"I um, I made you breakfast.."

Pushing the tray forward slightly, Yoongi eyed the food, smiling at the youngster's thoughtfulness.

"Thank you, although you didn't have to bring it down. I'd rather sit upstairs with you to eat it."

Yoongi took the tray from Jimin, holding onto Jimin's hands a little too long to be an accident.

"Oh well I'm actually gonna eat in my room today if that's ok? I'm not feeling too great."

Concern grew on Yoongi's face after hearing Jimin wasn't feeling well. He placed he hand against Jimin's head but frowned even more when Jimin moved away from him. Sighing in defeat, yet still not ready to give in on finding out what was really up with Jimin, he backed away from him, giving him the distance that he wanted.

"You sure you're ok? You don't need anything do you?"

"No no, I'm fine."

"Go-"

"Anyway, I better go. Enjoy."

And with that, Jimin left Yoongi standing at the bottom of the stairs with his pancakes, unsure of why the boy was acting so different to his usual chirpy self.