Sequel: Endeavour

'Just let me love you...
Just let me love you...
Since the creation of the universe
Everything was destined
Just let me love you...
Just let me love you...'

Third Person POV

Taemin hung up the phone, tired of listening to Suga's shouting. He didn't have time to entertain him, since he had company.

Turning to look at the figure next to him, Taemin gave a slight smile. He truly felt on top of the world right now. He'd won. He had beaten Suga. For now he had Park Jimin.

"How was that?"

Resting on his elbow, Taemin turned fully to watch Jimin's reaction. He had heard everything from the phone call. He could see it in his eyes. However, his expression was unreadable.

Jimin let out a long sigh as he looked down at the silk sheets currently covering their naked bodies.

"Perfect. He doesn't need to ever know where I am again..."

Hearing those words brought such utter joy to Taemin, yet he couldn't help but hear the sadness in Jimin's voice.

Deciding to push past it, Taemin hooked his finger under Jimin's chin, pulling his lips to his as he slowly kissed his worries away. Feeling the stress slip away, Jimin fell into the kiss, accepting the ignorant bliss for the time being, unable to face his problems as he currently was.

Taemin's fingers made their way around Jimin's waist as he hoisted him on top of his hips, allowing their previous actions to carry on...

'Let me love, let me love you
Let me love, let me love you...'

Hey guys! So that's it. Forbidden is finished. But the story isn't over. I've published a sequel since this book is already so long. The sequel is called Endeavour. Please check it out, especially if you wish to continue following this story. Thank you all for reading this story. Love you all 💜

 Love you all 💜