Chapter 9: What have I done?

'Maybe this was the universe's providence'

Third Person POV

When Yoongi returned home he ran straight into the house and shouted out for Jimin.

"Jimin! Jimin where are you?"

He'd been worried about what he'd do ever since he saw him crying on the floor in the cinema. He couldn't help him though, no matter how much he had wanted to. He had to attend that meeting or else serious suspicion on his sudden retreat to his home would spike up, causing everyone problems.

Looking around the house, Yoongi made his way towards the home cinema. He could hear the speakers slight buzz in the silent house and the hallway was slightly lit by the project meaning that everything was still running. Surely Jimin wasn't still in there.

Hoping and praying that he would see Jimin cuddled up and soundly asleep on one of the sofas, Yoongi slowly opened the door. He gasped at the sight that his eyes saw. There, laying motionless at the same spot he had left him in, was Jimin. He looked cold and his face was puffy and red from hours of crying. The boy had really cried his heart out, feeling broken and lost in a place that suddenly no longer felt like home. Yoongi didn't know how to react. The scene in front of him was too upsetting.

"J-Jimin..."

Yoongi slowly knelt down to the boy, scared to check for a pulse since he looked half dead. Luckily, there was. At least that was avoided. Yoongi truly didn't know how he would've reacted if anything had happened to Jimin. He might've been crying for hours. He might've gone crazy. He might've even not reacted at all right away. All he knew for certain was that he would've reacted in a way that was not appropriate or expected of him.

Deciding on what to do with the boy, Yoongi gently pulled the boy into his arms and held him close to his body. He was so light. Not as light as before, but definitely still a scary weight.

Yoongi made his way out of the cinema and was faced with the two sets of stairs; one going up and one down. Down would be easiest since he wasn't the strongest and last time he had Namjoon's help so it looked like Jimin would be spending the night with him. And Yoongi did not mind at all. Usually he'd be grinning from ear to ear at the thought of the youngster sharing a bed with him but instead all he could focus on was the boy's pained face. Did he really hurt him that much that time?

Slowly walking down the stairs, Yoongi focused on keeping Jimin comfy. He didn't want to cause him anymore discomfort. After a few moments of struggling to open the door, Yoongi finally made it into his room. He sighed as he saw he destination and wasted no time in making his way over to his bed.

 He carefully placed Jimin on the right hand side of the soft bed since he personally slept on the left

He carefully placed Jimin on the right hand side of the soft bed since he personally slept on the left. But, for some reason, he couldn't let him out of his arms. He just wanted to hold the exhausted boy in his arms whilst he stared at his unconscious face. He truly always looked like an angel. However, Yoongi had already decided that he didn't like the look of crying on Jimin so he would have to prevent him from wearing that.

With great caution, Yoongi slowly lowered Jimin's head onto the awaiting pillow and then sat down at the edge of the bed. He couldn't resist tucking a strand of loose blonde hair behind his ear whilst he sat watching him. He shouldn't have left him alone. In fact, he wasn't alone. The guards. They were here. They always are.

Yoongi's frown grew and grew angrier as he watched the young boy slowly start to fall into a comfortable sleep. Those guards were going to get it. How could they do nothing?! They left him!...he left him...

That hurt Yoongi the most; knowing that he could've stopped this from happening to Jimin. He had made him so upset that he passed out from exhaustion from crying. Yoongi truly, for the first time ever, felt like a monster. He'd killed many before and not felt anything at all, but seeing Jimin in such a weak state, those pleading eyes silently begging him to stay, he felt worse than he ever had.

Slowly, Yoongi leant forward and planted a small kiss on Jimin's forehead, hoping somehow it would soothe him.

Yoongi moves away from the boy and prepared for bed, wearing actual pyjamas instead of boxers so that the youngster didn't get a fright when he awoke. He didn't want him to get the wrong idea.

Yoongi carefully made his way into the covers, ensuring that Jimin was still wrapped up and comfortable. He was lucky that Jimin had stayed in pyjamas all day or else he would've had to have changed his clothes. Not that he would've complained. He'd just rather wait to see his body for when he could call him 'his'.

Turning off the light, Yoongi turned towards Jimin, noticing from the moon's light that Jimin's face was scrunched up in discomfort. Without s second thought, Yoongi pulled the younger boy towards his chest and held him in his embrace, feeling him calm down in his hold. Yoongi couldn't help but feel happy having him in his arms. It just felt...right.

Sleep soon took over Yoongi as he held Jimin tightly to his chest, making sure that he was still comfortable beforehand. Jimin's small snuggles into Yoongi's chest had assured him that he was happy. And so was he. This was all he had ever wanted. To be able to hold the one he cared for so dearly in his arms. However, he wished that the situation had happened from better circumstances instead of Yoongi finding Jimin unconscious on the floor where he had left him over six hours ago. Yoongi hated himself for what had happened and for how he left such a desperate Jimin when he needed him so he promised himself and Jimin silently that he would make it up to him no matter what.

He wouldn't ever hurt him again.