Chapter 33: Changes

'Since the creation of the universe'

Third Person POV

Jimin awoke with a faint stinging in his ass, last night's actions soon appearing in his head as he looked up at Yoongi from his position of lying on his chest. Yoongi looked so peaceful when he slept, but today Jimin thought for some reason he looked more peaceful than usual. However, the slight grabs that he felt on his waist showed him the conflicting emotions Yoongi had inside. Knowing all too well what today could result in, Jimin snuggled into Yoongi's bare chest, taking in his scent and warmth incase it was the last time he ever would. After last night, Jimin was truly scared now to lose his live when it had finally become perfect. He had a love he had never experienced before and now if he wasn't careful, he may never return to it.

Feeling Jimin shuffling on his chest, Yoongi pulled him in tighter, startling the younger.

"You're awake?"

Nodding slightly as he yawned, Yoongi stretched to try and awake his stone like body.

"I felt you shuffling. You ok?"

Jimin nodded, staring up at Yoongi's naturally handsome features in the morning whisky trying to hide the fact that Yoongi's husky morning voice was turning him on. Kind of hard when they were both naked and cuddling as tightly as they possibly could.

"I didn't hurt you too much last night, did I?"

Jimin blushes slightly as Yoongi cupped his face to bring him in for a sweet and tender kiss.

"No, I'm fine. Only a little sore."

Smiling at him, Yoongi went in to kiss Jimin once again, letting things heat up as he felt Jimin's arousal against his thigh. Unable to hold himself back, Yoongi lightly ran his hand down it, sending a shiver down Jimin's spine as the kiss deepened.

"How do you feel about repeating last night?"

~Time Skip~

About forty five minutes later, the rowdy pair made their way to the kitchen where they were greeted by their guests who were sharing the house with them currently. Everyone in the room seemed to be sending side glances to each other, apart from Jennie who was too busy throwing her baby food everywhere but into her mouth. Jin was the first to speak up whilst the others giggled.

"Oh, good morning you two. Have a good sleep?"

The pair raised their eyebrows as they stood in the doorway, feeling strange about the situation.

"Yeah, pretty good thanks."

More snickers were heard as Namjoon responded to Jimin.

"Just 'pretty good'?"

Jungkook soon joined in.

"Not 'amazing' or 'wonderful'?"

Now the pair were really confused. What on earth were they on about?

"No, nothing unusual."

Taehyung couldn't hold back anymore at this point.

"Looks like Yoongi's gonna have to really step it up then."

"Wha-"

"Well it certainly sounded like he didn't need to..."