Chapter 21: Coming Soon

'Cause you love me,'

Third Person POV

Jimin stared at Yoongi unsure of what to say. The room had fallen silent, only the slight gurgles of Jennie who remained in Jimin's arms reminded everyone that time had not frozen. However, Jimin couldn't even hear those, he was too taken up with Yoongi's face. Something about it was different. For the first time ever it showed genuine...fear.

Jimin couldn't take his eyes off of Yoongi feeling something overtaking him and pulling him into a trance like state. Yoongi was seriously worried and even scared about Jimin going into that place. And now he could see it clearly in person. Feeling a sense of security finally in how Yoongi truly felt for him, Jimin strode forward, closing the distance between the two of them to passionately kiss Yoongi's lips, taking him by pleasant surprise. As the kiss continued, Jin quickly moved over to the couple to carefully remove his child who was currently being an obstacle for the two of them to become any closer.

"No live porn for my baby thank you boys."

Jennie gurgled at being back in her mothers embrace who had now returned to Namjoon's side, both finding the casual make out session rather amusing yet heartwarming. Seeing that they had no plan to stop, the namjin couple made their way to one of the guest rooms to have some of their own family time with their daughter whilst giving the other two the space they needed.

Without noticing that they were now alone, Yoongi laid Jimin down on the sofa, kissing down his neck slowly, trying to make Jimin's lips open to allow his sweet moans out. However, Jimin refused, already aware of what Yoongi was doing.

"Yoongi, stop."

Halting in his actions, Yoongi looked deep in to Jimin's eyes, worried that his lover was not wanting him anymore. However, all he could see was love in Jimin's eyes. Jimin slowly raised his hand to stroke Yoongi's smooth cheek, taking in all his details.

"Yoongi, you can't hold this off. We need to talk about this."

Yoongi let out a long sigh, planting a lingering kiss on Jimin's forehead before raising himself up from the sofa. Jimin raised a brow in confusion, unsure of why Yoongi had so suddenly given in to Jimin's plea.

"Ok, you're right. Now let's go cuddle for a bit. Training can wait for tomorrow."

Yoongi outstretched his hand towards a now softly smiling Jimin. He could see now why Yoongi was being like this. He knew that Jimin wasn't going to give in so he was accepting defeat by ensuring Jimin was safe. Taking his hand, he rose from the sofa, following behind Yoongi as they made their way towards their destination.

However, before walking down the stairs towards the bedroom, Yoongi halted, turning to face Jimin.

"Jimin...I love you."

Jimin gave him a massive smile in response before planting a small kiss on his cheek.

"I love you too, Yoongi."

And with that, they continued towards their room. The rest of the night mainly consisted of them cuddling in their now shared room that was once Yoongi's. There was no need for anything sexual, just the fact that they could be close together, watching films and eating junk food was more than enough for them.

Hours later, the final film finished and a quiet snore was made itself known beside Yoongi. Looking down, he couldn't help but coo at the adorable scene displayed before him. Jimin was soundly asleep, his head and arm resting comfortably on Yoongi's chest, small snores escaping his slightly open mouth making him look even more cute. Yoongi decided that sleeping with Jimin like that was just what he needed however, the sound of his phone alert grabbed his attention. Carefully moving to grab his phone beside him, he saw he had a message from someone very familiar.

'We're leaving now. Mission was a success. Be careful, they may still be watching. Hope the newbies are ready for us ;D'

Please read below!!!!!

A/N: Sorry it's so short, I've just started to get back into writing this story. Don't worry, I've still got lots planned out for it so I won't be giving up on it. Also, I'm thinking about making a snapchat account for this. Would you all be interested? Let me know!