Chapter 25: Doctor's orders (M)

'My angel'

Third Person POV

Warning: This chapter is one of mature nature. You have been warned 😏

~Smutttttttttt~

Yoongi harshly kissed Jimin's lips before moving to lift him up, lips soon reattaching as they slowly made their way over to their bathroom. Jimin couldn't really believe what was happening but he definitely wasn't going to complain. He gripped onto Yoongi's hips with his muscular legs as the elder attacked his lips in a frenzy of messy kisses as he navigated them around the room. Jimin could tell Yoongi had lost control of his emotions right now, an issue he seemed to notice occurring after bottling them up over time, and Jimin couldn't wait to see where it would take them.

Feeling the bathroom door hit his back, Jimin grew even more excited, the dull ache of his body long forgotten as Yoongi's lips travelled down his collarbone whilst he fiddled to open the bathroom door. Within a few clicks the door was open and the anticipation grew between the pair as their bodies continued to collide. Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hair as he deepened the kiss, finding the anticipation unbearable. Finding the waiting too much, Jimin began to move his hips against Yoongi's, the friction causing both of them to moan. Yoongi smirked into the kiss as pushed Jimin against a wall showing just who was in charge.

Pausing to stare into each other's eyes, only panting could be heard in the bathroom. Finding that they couldn't hold back any longer, lips were moulded together, hands pulling and tugging on clothing as they grew more desperate for each other. Yoongi's hands wandered down to Jimin's ass, unable to resist squeezing and slapping it, turning Jimin on even more. They stayed like this for a few moments, bodies moving against each other in a synchronised manner as they moulded together. Yoongi's hands soon acted upon his growing frustration, reaching just below Jimin's butt to lift him up once again and onto the countertop. Jimin couldn't help but feel helplessly turned on, his boner being as obvious as his bleach blonde hair.

Much to Jimin's displease, Yoongi pulled away to take a few steps back, staring straight into Jimin's soul. He wanted to take in all of him, in all ways possible. Yoongi walked over to the shower, smirking at Jimin's desperate gaze. He made sure he took his time to turn the shower on, letting the water run for a few seconds before walking straight underneath it. Jimin watched in a mixture of confusion and arousal as the elder walked over to him, clothes completely soaked through.

Biting his lip, Yoongi stared jimin up and down before grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him into a passionate kiss

Jimin responded instantly, his hands naturally wandering to Yoongi's soaked chest, feeling every outline of his surprisingly chiseled chest.