Prologue

As a woman, I always taught myself to be strong and independent. That no matter what happens, I will not let love be my weakness.

I am a daughter of a well known syndicate. A princess of the Melendez Clan. My position is at the peak and one wrong move will result to my own downfall.

My training as the only heiress are extreme that even a normal citizen can't survive it.

My father and my mother are good parents. Tagapagmana rin si papa tulad ko. My mom is one of the assasins from our clan and they fell in love. They eloped and had me in return. They tried to avoid the cruelness of my Grandfather who is very ruthless and a murderer.

But at the end, they failed. We became prisoners of this family and even the vassals after my grandfather's death still is controlling us.

And they want me to be married to the prince of Croexidon Clan from Russia. He is a crazy man that has many mistresses in his harem. He treats women as dolls and kills them after they are out of favor.

Dahil sa takot ay lumayas ako. The assassins are even after me and they are also determined to kill me no matter what even if I am the heiress.

I came to France. It is said that it is now a republic country but the one that I bumped with is a rich nobility in name and does have power in money. He is the only nephew of the Duke Pierre Cornielle which is also the first in line to being a duke.

He had a secret organization of the well trained agents. He saved my life. He captured my heart in an instance.

"You really want to become an agent, Princess Red Psyche Melendez?" He asked me seriously.

I am determined to fight. To save my parents from the power of the Melendez Clan.

"Are you willing to betray your clan?" He asked me and smirked. He held my chin high to let me face his wonderful well built figure and a handsome face.

"I am Sir. Zerious Cornielle Cole. I am very willing to betray my clan to save my parents." I said with full of determination.

His stares are very dangerous. As if the man in front of me is telling me to submit myself to him.

"Give your body and soul to me. Be my wife." He said seriously and bit my neck leaving a mark on it.

"Will you still do it?" He dangerously asked.

I closed my eyes and took the initiative to kiss him and bit his lower lip to leave my mark on him.

"I am a woman of my words, Mr. Cole." I said and licked my lips from the blood stain coming from his lips.

I am a rose with thorns and he is a tiger with a hidden agenda.

I never thought that this decision of mine, will lead to my own regret. Will I taste now the medicine that my grand father made and be a tool as his Agent Wife?

@Miss_Acyl