Chapter 25

MOLLY'S PERSPECTIVE

~16 years ago~

I grabbed my keys and my bag before switching off the lights in the lab. I quietly closed the door behind me, making sure to lock the door before continuing down the corridor as I do everyday.

Dark foreboding clouds threatening to release the floods stored within them, were low in the sky as I stepped out of the building. As I am always the last one in the labs, it was not unusual for the car park to be deserted and tonight was no exception, with just my car parked a few spaces away inhabiting the vast spaces available.

I maybe wouldn't have noticed him if his dark silhouette wasn't so stark against the pale brickwork of the lab.

My breath caught in my throat as I stopped in my tracks, turning and looking at the figure leaning against the wall to make sure I wasn't imagining his presence.

His deep brown eyes meet mine and I saw a flicker of a smile on his lips. I pulled my eyes away, forcing them to stare at my feet instead of letting him see the effect he has on me.

"Molly..."

His voice wasn't much more than a whisper as he reached my side. The obvious strain in his voice urged me to look up at him. When I did, I saw the pure emotion etched into the lines on his face, the guilt beneath his eyes.

"Sherlock"

I managed, trying my best to maintain my bored tone but it was no use, the pain was clear, my voice cracking as I stared up at the person I'd loved for years and years, the person I had craved any kind of attention from, the person who didn't even see me.

But in this moment, something was different.

Instead of the normal, cold look that regularly adorned Sherlock's face, he wore an expression of something different, a hint of adoration buried deep beneath the layers of hostility.

I was going to open my mouth to say something but before I could, a pair of lips crashed against mine.

I sank into the kiss within seconds, the world stopping still for a second while our lips finally joined together. The kiss deepened and Sherlock's hands were gently resting on my hips as I cupped his face with both hands, willing this moment to last forever.

But unfortunately everything has to come to an end and eventually, we pulled apart for breath, the rain chucking it down now, giant raindrops splattering on the pavement.

Breathless, I looked at him again, we held eye contact for a moment before I grabbed his coat and closed the gap between us, kissing him more passionately this time.

Sherlock grabbed my hips and lifted me into the air, instinctively, I wrapped my legs around his waist and we began walking towards my lonely deserted car in the car park. He threw me against the bonnet, pinning me down and kissing my neck sending more shivers down my spine than the giant raindrops already soaking through my clothes were.

"My apartment"

Was all a breathless Sherlock could manage to whisper to me. I nodded furiously before breaking away and getting into my car, Sherlock climbing into the passenger side next to me.

The normally short drive to Bakers street dragged out, I could see Sherlock staring at me admiringly out of my peripheral however when I tore my eyes from the road to look at him, he looked away, driving me crazy.

When we reached Bakers street, Sherlock leapt out of the car, racing round to my side to open my door and carry me bridal style. I giggled childishly, a hot blush creeping over my cheeks at the gentlemanly behaviour.

Bursting through the apartment door, Sherlock laid me down on the sofa before rushing around like a mania. I lay there laughing like a teenager with a crush again, giddy with excitement at the sudden change in behaviour Sherlock was showing.

Panting, Sherlock towered above me as I lay down on the sofa, his eyes scanning over my figure hungrily. Wordlessly, he pulled off  his shirt and I began to unbutton mine as quickly as possible, both of us desperate.

I threw the remainder of my clothes on the floor, leaving me vulnerable with just my underwear on. Sherlock pulled me towards him, his cold hands against my skin made me shiver but before I could react his lips were on mine again.

My heart pounded in my chest hard, things were just getting started.

AN// Sorryyyyyy Guys don't hate me for no Sherlolly smut, I just couldn't do it, I found it so awkward :/ Buuuuut I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyway! How are all my lovely readers today? :) This weekend Im going to a cottage with the Brownie unit I help at and I'm so so excited!! Anyway hope you have a great week! Bye :)

Starryeyes <3