Chapter 36

The excitement that was normally present when I heard Tyler's familiar footfalls on the steps was instead replaced by fear (mixed with a hint of nausea but that was nothing new) I gnawed at my lip as I heard him greet my parents before appearing in the doorway.

The second i laid my eyes on his face, the brave front I had been hoping to maintain dissolved and i broke down into tears.

"What's wrong?"

He asked, instinctively rushing to my side and cradling me in his arms. He began rubbing circles on my back, just like he had done that night in his mother's house after my nightmare. I thought back to that night, I don't think either of us could've have even dreamed that we would end up where we are now.

"I'm pregnant"

I mumbled into his shoulder

He pushed me to arms length, studying my face and words simultaneously.

"You're...pregnant?"

He repeated in disbelief. Unable to formulate a sentence, I nodded. He stared at me for a while with an unreadable expression on his face before breaking the suffocating silence which smothered me.

"Definitely not what I was expecting, I'll be honest but even so I'm happy. I know we are young but we can make this work if you want to, I'll be here by your side if you want me, whenever and through whatever. I love you more than anything else in this world Sophie Hooper"

I'm not sure if it was the hormones but all shreds of self control disappeared as I began crying hysterically into his chest... I was definitely blaming this on the baby.

"I love you too"

I managed through the sobs.

Once I had become somewhat less hysterical, I rummaged through my bag and found the ultrasound pictures the nurse had printed for me earlier.

When I handed them to Tyler, his face lit up as mine had when the blob appeared on the screen. He looked up at me with tear filled awestruck eyes

"It's our baby"

I nodded, grinning

"It is"

He stood up and swept me off the floor and into his arms before spinning me around. I squealed, giggling as he made me dizzy from spinning. Eventually we collapsed back on to the bed together, both giggling with our heads spinning.

"How many weeks are you?"

He questioned as he rolled over on to his stomach to look at me.

"About 8 I think"

I replied

Ever so gently, Tyler lifted my top so that my stomach was exposed and kissed where our baby was growing.

"I want to be there for everything. Every appointment, every movement, every craving, absolutely everything."

I smiled at him and nodded, resting a hand on my stomach, next to his head.

Suddenly, my stomach jolted and once again I raced to the bathroom, this time with Tyler hot on my heels.

After a while, I collapsed back from the toilet, into Tyler's arms. He wiped the hair from my forehead and gave me a gentle kiss on my head. He quietly whispered in my ear

"It's going to be a difficult journey, but we'll get through it, just the three of us"

Yo!
Another part for you guys! Hope you liked it, I couldn't face making Tyler hate her for it so here we are. I'm really enjoying the story, let me know your thoughts!
Huuuugggeee thank you to cherricracy  for the amaaaazing cover!! It's so beautiful and I'm in love with it so please go and check her out, thanks again Frances!!
Also, I've decided to delete my instagram page for this and I have started a twitter page instead, my username is @starryeyes191 the same as this so if you have a Twitter then feel free to follow me, I'll be posting updates on my progress with this book and also random life things so if you're down for that then follow me!
Okay I've rambled for long enough,
Bye!!

Starryeyes <3