Chapter 37

15 WEEKS

I love many things about Tyler Adler including (but not restricted to) his amazing smile, the way he cares  for me and our growing baby, his sense of humour, the list is virtually endless!

But one thing I don't love is his snoring.

I rolled over for the millionth time and whacked his soundly sleeping face with a pillow. He simply grunted and rolled away.

I guess we were both getting used to our new sleeping arrangements...

After finding out about our baby, Tyler hardly let's me out of his sights and that includes at night. He has near enough moved into the flat with Mom, dad and I and he now shares my bed... He really wasn't joking about being there for everything!

All jokes aside it is very sweet and most of the time I appreciate it a lot but right now I'm not in the mood.

I climb out of bed and walk groggily into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. As I walk into the kitchen, I catch sight of my reflection in the mirror, my hand instinctively cradling the bump which has started to grow. It's still small as I'm only around 15 weeks but in tight clothes like the vest I have on, you can see there's something there.

Thankfully no one at school is asking any questions yet but inevitably they will come. The school and teachers know obviously as I have to take regular time off but they are being supportive about my decisions.

I grab a glass and fill it up with water, taking a long sip. I open the fridge door and scan the shelves for something to eat.

CHEESE

I take out the packet and begin munching my way through the block, my eyes rolling back in my head. I let out a small mmmm sound as I devoured it.

A soft laugh startled me and I leapt around. Tyler stood watching me, arms crossed, in the doorway with a smirk on his face.

"Hungry?"

He asked, barely able to stifle a laugh. I simply glared at him, discarded the packet and walked back to the bedroom.

"Growing another human is very consuming you know"

I retorted, climbing into bed. Tyler followed me and snuggled up under the blankets, one arm wrapped around my neck, the other placed on my belly.

"I can only imagine"

He whispered into my ear. He then lowered his face to my belly, so close that I could feel his warm breath on my skin and began speaking softly.

"Now then little dude, you need to be kind to mommy because she is working so hard, we love you with all our hearts and we want you to be with us, safe and sound soon"

He finished speaking and planted a kiss on my belly button which tickled and made me giggle. He smiled up at me and then lay back on the pillow next to me. I fell asleep next to him soon after.

——

"Remember last night when daddy said be kind to mommy?"

I groaned at my belly the next morning as I sat infront of the toilet once again

"This isn't what I had in mind"

Tyler simply rubbed my back and shushed me, wiping my forehead with a wet cloth.

"I think I've gone off cheese"

I mumbled

AN/// So it's been a while guys!!! How are we all doing? I am doing pretty well because I've just discovered this book now has 43,000 reads!!!! How insane is that!!! I am constantly getting new notifications from people commenting and favouriting it and it honestly means the world to me! It's you guys that motivate me to continue writing and to push through the writers block so thank you so much to you guys! I am so desperate to get to know more of you guys so please feel free to message me and chat to me, id love to get to know some of my reader! Thank you all again for 43k reads and for being so patient and sticking with me through my inconsistent updates!

Love you all ❤️
Starryeyes <3