Chapter 1: Good Morning!

A/N Piri's voice actress is Hynden Walch. For a better idea, think of Starfire off of Teen Titans. I don't own anything but my OCs.

CHAPTER 1

Too many memories slipped away from her, her friends' and foes' names and faces, but she could never forget her sister, a newfound keyblade master.

Aqua and her younger sister- me. Piri.

Scattered dreams and memories were just to crazy to figure out. But what I want to do is line up all the pieces up- hers and mine.

khkhkh

Sunlight glistened through the window pane. I was getting ready to go to the play islands, though I wasn't a morning person like Kairi or Riku. You know it's bad when you snooze like your best friend/ practical brother. Especially if that friend's name... ahem, is Sora. Anyway, we were all working on the raft, which, as Sora said, requires getting up early. Damn, I hated that little raft... but I do want to find my sister. I know she's out there.

I was on a little world called Destiny Islands. In my previous adventures, I was with Aqua. I just can't remember how or why she brought me here. I remember I was sad, angry, and scared. That's when I was adopted by Riku's parents and met two boys, one being Riku and the other, Sora. They let me play with them on the play islands. There we spared, though Riku refuse to fight me, and they became best friends with me. Soon later, Kairi washed ashore with forgotten memories. We adopted her into our friend group and became Destiny Islands' most popular friend group at that- not that we cared.

Ten years later, here i am! A bloody mess! my personality's a mess, my memory's a mess, my hair's mess, I'M a mess! I don't have my life together and I don't have my keyblade yet. Screwed up if you ask me.

I ran downstairs with my usual attire of clothes on, which is a purple crop top, navy blue jean shorts, seven golden bracelets on my right wrist, and thirteen black gold bracelets on my left. I put my semi-combed light blue curly hair, which matched the color of my crystal blue eyes, in a braid. Riku's mom and dad were in the kitchen. Akira was cleaning- as usual- and Satoshi was trying to help and drink coffee at the same time.

"Morning, mom! Morning, dad!" I called over to them and dad dropped his coffee.

"Shoot!" he growled.

"Oh... Uh, sorry dad," I rubbed the back of my head. He smiled at me and said that it was nothing.

"Morning, sweetheart!" mom grinned as she got the mop and dust pan. Dad took the mop.

"I got the liquids!" he said. Mom smiled and rolled her eyes. She turned her attention to me.

"So, have any good dreams? You looked peacefully when you were sleeping last night."

I giggled, "I got to fly through the air with a boy dressed in green! He had a fairy with him, too!"

"Another boy?" dad said, "Riku would be jealous." I gulped at this and my face was on fire.

"Honey!" mom whined. She was the only one who knew I had a crush on my bestest friend

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding," he laughed and earned a slap on the back of his head, "I kinda deserve that one."

"Speaking of him, were is he?" I asked, changing the subject.

"He's at the play islands. He didn't wanted you to wake you."

'He's so sweet,' I chuckled, " I think I will be that way, too!" I helped them clean the broken coffee cup up and then put my purple sandals on.

"Love you, guys!" with that, I ran out the door. arriving at the docks, I only saw my boat. By definition everyone is over there. I picked up my paddle and I hopped in.

~

No one's POV

Piri was standing in her boat and saw one of her best friends, Sora. He was sitting upright with Kairi stand on his left and Riku telling them off about something on Sora's right. She giggled; he was so cute when he was serious or pissed off about something.

"Hey, you guys!" she yelled and they turned to her. She waved.

"Hi, Piri!" the trio waved back.

Piri was feeling so excited, she felt like showing off, which was rare for her. She jumped over the edge of the boat. Well, that plan back fired. The blue-haired teen didn't jump high enough and, with momentum, she tripped over it. Boom! Face first into water. Sora and Kairi snickered at this and Riku shot them a look that said, 'Don't you dare laugh.' Then he ran over to her. He was in between her and her boat. Piri pushed herself up with her arms and spat out the water in her mouth.

"That's worse than Sora's cooking!" she kind of yelled that and Sora pouted, overhearing it.

"Hey, I wasn't that bad, was I?" He asked. Kairi giggled and he blushed.

Riku chuckled, "Are you okay?"

Her cheeks went pink and she gulped with some leftover sea water in her mouth. That was extremely gross but it changed to sweetness, "Uh... y-yeah."

He reached out for her and she took his hand. After she got up, she tripped over her own feet through nervousness and fell forward into Riku. He, not really expecting that, fell backwards and hit his head on her boat.

"OW! SON OF A..." he looked down to see Piri on his chest. She lifted her head off of his chest and blushed. Cyan eyes locked on to crystal blue. Riku place a hand on her cheek.

"Piri?" he asked.

She blushed brighter, "Y-yes?"

"Can you do something for me?"

Her eyes widened, "Sure..."

"Can you move your knee?"

"Huh?" she looked down and her face was red at this point. She quickly pushed herself off him, "Omigosh, i'm so so sorry, Riku!" his face was as red as hers.

"Um... It's fine..." he was suddenly shy. Piri raised an eyebrow; he was acting very strange the last few months. They walked to the shore.

"You two need to get a room!" Sora whined. Piri shot him a murderous glare and Riku noticed this.

"Uh, Sora..." he said.

"What?"

"SORA!" she yelled and he got up to his feet. He ran for his life, screaming. She growled, "GET BACK HERE SO I CAN MURDER YOU! SORA, DO YOU HEAR ME?!"

"I'M SORRY, SIS!" he yelled back but kept running. Riku and Kairi walked after them and he smirked at his little thought:

'She's never going to change.'