Chapter 16: Agrabah

CHAPTER 16

No one's POV

In the world, known as Agrabah, the evil fairy Maleficent and evil vizier Jafar, walked through the barren streets discussing their plan.

"And the keyhole?" the witch asked.

"Heartless are searching for it now." Jafar informed, "I am certain we'll find it soon enough. So that just leaves-"

"Jafar! I've looked everywhere for Jasmine. She's disappeared like magic!" Jafar's parrot, Iago, flew down and landed on his shoulder.

"The girl is more trouble than she's worth." He sneered.

"You said you had things under control." Maleficent said, annoyed.

"Agrabah is full of holes for rats to hide in. But why worry about Princess Jasmine? Surely this world will be ours once we find the keyhole."

"We need all seven princess of heart to open the final door. Any less is useless." she explained.

"Well, if the princess is that important we'll find her. Find her and bring her at once." Several heartless appeared and were lead by Iago into the city.

"Don't steep yourself in darkness too long. The heartless consume the careless."

"You concern is teaching, but hardly necessary." Jafar huffed. "Instead of finding all seven, why can't we focus on the Princess of Memory."

"As she is the daughter of Anzu and Isao, I sure hope we better wait. She has the stubbornness of her mother, but the battle strategies of her father." Maleficent explained, "And let's not forget the two Farron sisters. She'll do anything for them. We got one that Riku found in Hallow Baston. She sleeps internally, never to awake."

"Besides that, will the girl open the final door?" Jafar asked.

"Yes, but she won't be able to do as we say that being the stubbornness I mentioned." Maleficent said, smirking, "Her heart is balanced. We'll need everything we've got to break her."

khkhkh

We came to an an ally of sorts, but didn't see anyone. That's when Amara emerged from the ground.

"Amara, what's wrong?" I asked. She sank into the ground, slid across, and popped up near some crates. She started hopping as if to say someone was there. I heard a gasped and saw a woman.

"Who's there? Hello?" she asked, coming out of hiding.

Turns out, the woman was a princess by the name of Jasmine. She told us how the royal vizier, Jafar, had gotten rid of her father and now controlled the city. She also told us that he was looking for the keyhole and that a guy named Aladdin helped her escape. Jasmine seemed worried about his safety.

"We'll find him for you and I'm sure he's okay!" Sora told her.

"Thank you!" she said happily.

Amara disappeared into my shadow again. Why does she do that? Well, at least she's not asleep like she was.

We then heard a creepy voice say, "Aladdin? Where might I find this street rat?" We looked up to see a very sinister man carrying a snake staff. My guess: he was Jafar. "Jasmine, allow me to find you more suitable company, my dear. This little mouse and these rats won't do, you see." he said haughtily.

"Jasmine, run!" Sora said. She hurried off to hide. Me and Sora summoned our keyblades, ready to fight.

"Ah, the boy and girl who hold the key." he said, but not before leaving heartless for us. We fought our way through the city and finally arrived at a house.

We had to climb up a poll to get in the house. Poor guy. It was really just a single room. I heard something and looked down. The most unusual thing in my life happened: A carpet was underneath a shelf, but, here's the weird part, the carpet was moving... by itself! It was stuck, so we moved the heavy shelf and it flew out the window.

"The carpet flew off toward the desert, let's go!" Donald said.

We hurried after the magic carpet. We found it waiting for us. It wanted us to hop on. We did and it took his further into the desert. This remind me of when I was with Aqua and it was my first time outside Radiant Garden.

She was stronger. Not just strong in strength, but I could feel it in her heart. We were zipping through the Lanes In-between. I was holding on to Aqua, who was in her keyblade armour. I was scared I was gonna fall.

"Aqua, don't let me go!" I said.

"Don't worry, sis. I won't let you fall. Just hold on!" I nodded and felt my fears go away as she sung my favorite lullaby.

"Thanks sis! Love you!"

I warmly smiled until a single thought poisoned my mind- Will I find her? What about my dad? Lightning? Kairi? ...Riku? I'll just have to believe and not lose sight of the light.

A/N Again, short chapter! But I promise you they will be longer soon.